They rocked their way to the top at the Danish Eurovision selection show. And now, this four-piece rock band are taking “The Show” on tour. We’re delighted to confirm Denmark’s Reddi will perform at the London Eurovision Party 2022.
On Sunday 3 April, Reddi will perform their track “The Show” on stage at London’s Hard Rock Hotel for the UK’s biggest and best Eurovision warm-up party.
Reddi will fly the Danish flag at Eurovision 2022 after their victory at Dansk Melodi Grand Prix.
London Eurovision Party 2022
The London Eurovision Party will take place on Sunday 3 April.
The long-running Eurovision promotional event returns after a two-year hiatus to celebrate the stars of Eurovision 2022. As ever, contestants from the current edition of the song contest, along with some surprises from yesteryear, will travel to the British capital from around the continent to showcase their songs in front of international media and some of the contest’s biggest fans.
This year’s event will take place inside the glamorous Hard Rock Hotel — just steps away from Hyde Park.
The lineup so far includes:
- Brooke (Ireland 2022)
- Intelligent Music Project (Bulgaria 2022)
- VICTORIA (Bulgaria 2020, 2021)
- Eye Cue (North Macedonia 2018)
- Ochman (Poland 2022)
- Aidan (MESC 2022)
- Monika Liu (Lithuania 2022)
- Mia Dimsic (Croatia 2022)
- Citi Zeni (Latvia 2022)
- James Newman (United Kingdom 2020, 2021)
- Malik Harris (Germany 2022)
- Jérémie Makiese (Belgium 2022)
- WRS (Romania 2022)
- Emma Muscat (Malta 2022)
- Sam Ryder (United Kingdom 2022)
- KEiiNO (Norway 2019)
- Chanel (Spain 2022)
- Stefan (Estonia 2022)
- LUM!X feat. Pia Maria (Austria 2022)
- The Roop (Lithuania 2020, 2021)
- Andrea (North Macedonia 2022)
- Subwoolfer (Norway 2022)
- 🇸🇪 Cornelia Jakobs (Sweden 2022)
- 🇩🇰 Reddi (Denmark 2022)
Tickets are available to purchase via TicketWeb.
Are you excited about the London Eurovision Party? Who else would you like to see join the lineup? Let us know in the comments below.