Three years after Duncan Laurence lifted the Eurovision trophy, 11 male solo artists are aiming to follow in his footsteps and emerge victorious at the 2022 contest.
We asked you to vote for your favourite of these 11 singers. It was a tight race, with a total of 8,229 votes being cast
But in the end, it was Poland’s Ochman who just squeezed ahead to pole position.
Poland’s Ochman a favourite of the Eurovision 2022 male soloists
Ochman emerged victorious at Poland’s national final Tu bije serce Europy! Wybieramy hit na Eurowizję. With his strong vocals, the singer has continued to impress fans during the pre-party season with his performances of “River”.
This support has only grown and that helped him just clinch the number one spot in this poll. Ochman received 1,966 votes, which is 23.89% of the total cast.
Following very closely behind in second place is Sam Ryder. The UK’s act has been on a whirlwind promo tour across Europe, hoping to spread his song “SPACE MAN” far and wide. Many have tipped the British singer as the one to finally help the UK skyrocket up the leaderboard.
Sam was only 19 votes behind Ochman in our poll. Ultimately, he managed to secure 1,947 votes (23.66% of the total).
The field opens up a lot more from here. But claiming the bronze medal is Stefan from Estonia.
He’s bringing the Spaghetti Western song “Hope”, and hoping the cowboy theme will also transmit across Europe. For many, it already is. Y’all awarded Stefan 941 votes (11.44%).
Poll results: Who is your favourite male solo artist at Eurovision 2022?
- Poland: Ochman – “River”, 1,966 votes (23.89%)
- United Kingdom: Sam Ryder – “SPACE MAN”, 1,947 votes (23.66%)
- Estonia: Stefan – “Hope”, 941 votes (11.44%)
- Australia: Sheldon Riley – “Not The Same”, 750 votes (9.11%)
- Romania: wrs – “Llámame”, 604 votes (7.34%)
- Belgium: Jérémie Makiese – “Miss You”, 505 votes (6.14%)
- San Marino: Achille Lauro – “Stripper”, 445 votes (5.41%)
- Israel: Michael Ben David – “I.M”, 324 votes (3.94%)
- Germany: Malik Harris – “Rockstars”, 293 votes (3.56%)
- Azerbaijan: Nadir Rustamli – “Fade to Black”, 250 votes (3.04%)
- Switzerland: Marius Bear – “Boys Do Cry”, 204 votes (2.48%)
Total votes: 8,229
Do you agree with the poll results? Are Ochman and Sam Ryder also your favourite male solo artists of Eurovision 2022? Let us know in the comments below.