Ever since the unfortunate cancellation of Eurovision 2020, song contest organisers have required broadcasters to film backup performances in case an act can’t make it to the stage in May. Now, the EBU is releasing almost all of the Live On Tape recordings for Turin 2022.
The recordings are being released on the official Eurovision channel across a period of 10 days and the publication schedule is following the semi-final running orders. Today, Monday 20 June, we’re getting three more songs from semi-final two — San Marino’s Achille Lauro, Ireland’s Brooke and North Macedonia‘s Andrea. Australia and Cyprus have opted not to release their tapes. The remaining acts will follow over the coming days.
Eurovision 2022 Live On Tape Performances
San Marino’s Achille Lauro – “Stripper”
Ireland’s Brooke – “That’s Rich”
North Macedonia’s Andrea – “Circles”
Previously released Live On Tapes
- Tuesday 14 June: Albania, Latvia and Lithuania
- Wednesday 15 June: Switzerland, Slovenia and Bulgaria
- Thursday 16 June: Portugal and Croatia
- Friday 17 June: Denmark, Austria and Iceland
- Saturday 18 June: Greece and Finland
- Sunday 19 June: Israel, Serbia and Malta
- Released by delegation: Montenegro and Poland
- Withheld: The Netherlands, Moldova, Norway, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Australia and Cyprus
- Taken down: Armenia
- Exempt: Ukraine
What do you think of the Live On Tapes? Which is your favourite from today’s batch? Let us know down below.