Junior Eurovision is marking its 20th anniversary in 2022. Young singers from 16 countries will perform at the contest in Yerevan, Armenia, on 11 December. And now we know all of the songs they’ll be singing.

Before the professional jury and public have their say on the live performances, we want to know who your early favourites are.

If you haven’t yet listened to all the songs, or you need a refresher, click on the links below to do just that. You’ll also be able to read more about all the competing entries of this year’s contest as our lyric posts are published over the next few weeks.

Then, once you’re ready, head down to the poll and vote for your favourites.

JESC 2022 participants

Click on the song titles to listen to each entry.

Poll: Which is your favourite song from Junior Eurovision 2022?

You can vote for as many countries as you like, including your own country (just as the public will be able to do at this year’s contest). However, remember that you can only vote once, so make it count!

The poll will close at 23:59 GMT on Monday 28 November.

Which countries are you rooting for in Junior Eurovision 2022? Who did you vote for in the poll? Let us know who your favourites are in the comments below.

But, remember to keep things positive. With such young artists competing in the competition, there will be a strict moderation of the comments.

levon
levon
1 day ago

There are many good songs and it’s great, but Armenia is just perfect, and most probably it will win.

7 days ago

Forgot to list along my comment that I am a little concerned over the live performance the Georgian singer will deliver as there’s a fair amount of autotune in the song (especially in the first chorus you can hear it well, as the instrumentals haven’t built up and for some reason I think it gets more obvious when she sings in English) but I think they will deliver as always.

Ireland, Georgia, North Macedonia

Lusine
Lusine
7 days ago

Armenia and Spain ard the best

Ronald
Ronald
8 days ago

Netherlands 100% winner!

Reply to  Ronald

I can see why people from other countries like it, but as a Dutch person myself I hear this kind of music on the Dutch kids pop music scene all the time so it’s pretty uninteresting to me

Jelly
Jelly
11 days ago

Armenia is too good not to win.

Lex
Lex
12 days ago

Armenia, Italy, UK

Harry
Harry
13 days ago

Wow, Armenia is very popular with the fans it seems.
I mean, it’s a good song, but 27%? Come on guys, that’s a little overrated

Vava H
Vava H
12 days ago
Reply to  Harry

Exactly, the song is good but so overrated guys it’s not even in The 5 best songs
Top 10 okay but Seriously 1st with more than 25% of the voting is a joke

Reply to  Vava H

Agree. I personally don’t really like that EDM/club-ish sound and it gets a little repetitive to me. I can see why people like it though.

levon
levon
1 day ago
Reply to  Vava H

It’s a fantastic song, it has everything and it will win.

Jelly
Jelly
11 days ago
Reply to  Harry

Someone’s jelly

levon
levon
1 day ago
Reply to  Harry

it is rather underrated, it’s a great song, and if 27% liked it, what’s your problem.

Kinga
Kinga
13 days ago

Geotgia, The Netherlands, Ireland, Portugal and Spain.

Ninni
Ninni
14 days ago

?? georgia is the best! ????

Vika

Anush
15 days ago

Armenia

eurofan
eurofan
16 days ago

I actually like North Macedonia for a pure child-friendly song. It’s uplifting and incredibly catchy. Georgia has raised the bar this year…..their song is easily good enough to be entered into the adult version. Armenia is also very good, even though many may think that it’s a little grown-up for a junior contest…..I disagree !!

Reply to  eurofan

Definitely agree on North Macedonia here, it is child-friendly while still staying true to the country and as far as I can estimate it probably won’t get older fans to cringe either 🙂 Very unique (Georgia too)

eurofan
eurofan
16 days ago

UK is hugely overrated. When I heard a snippet I thought it was good, but on hearing the whole song, I thought it was very ordinary and typical of the soul-less up-tempo sons that litter the UK charts at the moment. Top 10 for sure but no way the winner.

Reply to  eurofan

I agree. It is so typical and the lyrics don’t make sense in a junior contest.

vetrina
vetrina
16 days ago

France

Nico
Nico
17 days ago

Ireland just gets better with each listen. The performer has an amazing voice and presence. If the staging is magical along the lines of the video it could be a winner.

Reply to  Nico

Apparently she won a singing competition in her country so the only thing they have to get right is the actual staging as they already have vocals and song 😀

Yankee
Yankee
18 days ago

Why is only Albania’s music video in this article and none of the others?

Yankee
Yankee
18 days ago

Ireland is my favorite thus far.

Ani
Ani
19 days ago

Armenia

Kristian
Kristian
19 days ago

I don’t know why Italy is being so brushed off , it’s very age appropriate with a catchy chorus and an important message , I’d reckon it’s gonna do better than its doing on the youtube tops and fan polls.

Edgar
Edgar
19 days ago
Reply to  Kristian

Agreed!

Reply to  Kristian

It gives a bit of an oldschool vibe in a good way (nostalgic, not dated) but dang it’s so catchy

Gaga
Gaga

France, UK, Ireland, the Netherlands, Poland

Costa Held
Costa Held
20 days ago

Im taking Georgia as the Quality entry to the first place and Armenia as fun act to the second spot. -For now- i hope they deliver live

Edgar
Edgar
19 days ago
Reply to  Costa Held

Reminds me of JESC 2016

Reply to  Costa Held

caucasus takeover 🙂

BadWoolfGirl
BadWoolfGirl
20 days ago

I’ll be honest, I don’t know who’s going to win at this point, But I’m excited to see next month.

Eurotoxic
Eurotoxic
18 days ago
Reply to  BadWoolfGirl

I’ll tell you: Uk

Yankee
Yankee
18 days ago
Reply to  Eurotoxic

Don’t count on it. Songs that sound like the previous winner don’t tend to win the next year.

Reply to  Yankee

It doesn’t sound like Qami Qami imo. The lyrics however, feel incredibly out of place in a kid’s competition.

Devito
20 days ago

I usually don’t watch or get involved with JESC, but I have listened to all 16 songs this year. All I can say, I am happy that there are so many good songs, which I would not mind to listen a few times more! My TOP-5 would be (though the battle between the first and second places is very tight):

1. Kazakhstan (David Charlin – “Jer-Ana”)
  2. United Kingdom (Freya Skye – “Lose My Head”)
  3. Spain (Carlos Higes – “Señorita”)
  4. Ireland (Sophie Lennon – “Solas”)
  5. France (Lissandro – “Oh Maman!”)
Trocatroc
Trocatroc
20 days ago

I think there are a lot of good entries, will be interesting to see how they come alive on stage. My personal favourite is Freya Skye.

Maybush
20 days ago

I must admit I haven’t listened to JESC before and I am impressed with the standard of performance by all the entrants but at the moment the Polish song is stuck in my head so I will vote for that one.

Thallo
Thallo
20 days ago

I can’t get over how stunning Georgia’s entry is. It’s too good for JESC and I don’t think it’ll be appreciated there as much as it would be in Liverpool.

Ireland’s song is amazing too. I think TG4 should do joint collaborations with RTE for Eurovision. TG4 constantly bring Celtic ballads that would dominate normal Eurovision.

The UK & Armenia are also deserving winners, but not as much as Ireland & Georgia.

Jelly
Jelly
11 days ago
Reply to  Thallo

What’s so stunning about it? She’s sining a tragic song in a pelican costume. It’s pretentious and too mature for JE. Hilarious too.

Edgar
Edgar
20 days ago

I think Kazakhstan and Georgia will be the top 2 with the juries, probably with a landslide.

Armenia might get massive results in online voting since the contest is extremally popular in Armenia after Malena’s victory. I think the UK will also get a lot of online votes.

The winner will probably be the one getting a landslide victory in either jury votes or in online voting. Let’s see. It will be an exciting voting sequence!

20 days ago

I think Kazakhstan and Georgia are the two clear quality songs and deserve to be in their own tier at the top. However, I think seven songs are in with a realistic chance of winning and I actually really like ALL the songs in my current top ten.

Should be a great year!

Matt
Matt
Reply to  Briekimchi

Completely agree, its Georgia and Kazakhstan by a mile for me

BadWoolfGirl
BadWoolfGirl
Reply to  Briekimchi

What are the seven songs in mind for you to win Junior Eurovision?

Reply to  BadWoolfGirl

Those two for sure. Armenia, UK, Netherlands and Spain will be in with a shout, too.
I also don’t think Ireland can be completely counted out either.

One of those songs will have to be a terrific live performance to beat La Festa though. That is going to get a load of points.

Marry
Marry
20 days ago

Wait, because someone hasn’t discovered voting here yet… Soon there will be +2000 votes and other countries the numbers won’t even budge…

rainer1
rainer1
20 days ago

I think “solas” is absolutely fantastic but more suitable for the esc. ireland could even win the esc.

Moonstar
Moonstar
Reply to  rainer1

Lol

Yankee
Yankee
18 days ago
Reply to  rainer1

Ireland is the best this year for me. Enchanting and beautiful. However, I said this about Ireland in 2019 that had a similar sounding ballad. Very good studio version, but her live performance was very bad and I instantly knew it wasn’t going to win.

Esc addict
Esc addict
20 days ago

People forget that in the jury of this contest there are 2 KIDS per country each years and what is the kind of songs that is jury winner 3 years in a row, kid friendly songs, so before coming to say that the children don’t listen and don’t like this kind of song, only to justify your own mature taste, check the facts.

Fast Food Music Lover
Fast Food Music Lover
21 days ago

If the live is as good as the studio version, then Kazakhstan is my winner.

Eurotoxic
Eurotoxic
21 days ago

I’m alone but… PORTUGAL. Love his Nirvana vibes, and a song with personality.

Eurotoxic
Eurotoxic
Reply to  Eurotoxic

I also like Uk, Netherlands and Spain. A bit Armenia.

Reply to  Eurotoxic

I like it quite a lot too (I think it’s my 4th-7th-ish place)

Javi
Javi
21 days ago

Is pretty obvious than UK is going to win

Yankee
Yankee
18 days ago
Reply to  Javi

It’s an early favorite and was my favorite at first, but the more I listened to it the more I disliked it.

Vivian
Vivian
21 days ago

Hard to choose! Early on the year’s selection was pathetic, but later releases really elevated the year’s overall quality. I’m personally rooting for Serbia since I think her song is extremely underrated

XOOOD
XOOOD
21 days ago

As per usual since 2019 I waits for all songs to be released and listen to them blindly [let the YouTube playlist plays in the background on shuffle], and here’s my ranking, Armenia 1 Spain 2 Kazakhstan 3 UK 4 Ireland 5 Netherlands 6 Poland 7 Italy 8 Serbia 9 Georgia 10 Ukraine 11 Portugal 12 Malta 13 Albania 14 France 15 Macedonia 16 it’s 3 horses race between Armenia, Spain and UK. [Poland was not on their standards so I doubt they’ll do well this year; but self-voting is still here so you won’t know]. Kazakhstan and Ireland are… Read more »

Esc addict
Esc addict
Reply to  XOOOD

Recent years top 5 show that the kid friendly songs have still their place sorry. And deservingly.

Max
Max
Reply to  XOOOD

Armenia is the only country that is already organizing mass voting for itself. In addition, the vote will skip the favorites, which you can be sure of! So maybe look around what’s going on – you’re looking at the Poles when the Armenians took over the baton!

Sood
Sood
17 days ago
Reply to  Max

I don’t like to be argumentative online, but believe me I didn’t see any JESC related news till now, so what I wrote was purely a first reaction and based on my subjective taste in music; so of course i will go for an upbeat song over a sleepy balled at any day. As for Armenia or Poland mass voting that the last thing I care about, knowingly how hard I go for a supporting a song I won’t be “disappointed” when it flops. I have been watching the contest since 2016 and it was just for fun and nothing… Read more »

WannaEatMySpaghetti
WannaEatMySpaghetti
21 days ago

Difficult question. I don’t have a clear favorite and I don’t think there is a clear winner compared to last year when Malena and Sara James were clearly the only two strong contenders for the win. This year I would say that at least 5 countries could make it to the top. -United-Kingdom come back with a strong song but it doesn’t fit the junior spirit. This being said, Malena’s song didn’t fit the junior spirit either. I think UK result this year will depends on how they manage to make the performance kid/teenage friendly (hope we won’t have a… Read more »

Sven W
Sven W
21 days ago

Would be great seeing Netherlands as winner. Great song, kid-friendly and great live performance. Besides that, NL is the only country to have participated in all 20 editions. Luna deserves it.

I also really love Spain and Kazakhstan. They have been sending a-ma-zing songs these last years, could they take the win?

UK is a great song and you see Freya is a great live performer. But it misses something for me.

Overall a really strong year!

21 days ago

My favourites are the ones which have actually been written with children in mind. Others have just been taken down off the dusty adult shelf and polished off. It’s not hard to tell the difference.

Together
Together
18 days ago
Reply to  Jonas

yeah, UK’s lyrics are a bit…hum

CatcoolH
CatcoolH
21 days ago

My favourites are the UK, Georgia and Ireland. But good luck to all participants!

Ytm
Ytm

What about the hosts??
Were less than a month to jesc and we still dont know who they are…..

sam
sam

1. georgia
2. kazakhstan
3. united kingdom
georgia is my winner hands down, if only they could pull this kind of entry out at the real esc. every time georgia has sent a mariam to jesc, they win, so my money is on mariam the 4th to continue the tradition

Rifki
Rifki
21 days ago

my faves in no particular order:
-Armenia (strong K-Pop vibes; replace the Armenian lyrics with their Korean equivalent, and it could become another Blackpink/Itzy hit single)
-Georgia (powerful instrumentation, powerful voice and powerful message)
-Ireland (the beauty of Celtic/Gaelic ballad; I hope Ireland will also bring something similar to the adult contest)
-Netherlands (fun kid-friendly bop)
-United Kingdom (solid pop song that could become another hit single of Ava Max or Dua Lipa)