After climbing into the top five at last year’s contest, Serbia are hoping to keep a good thing going by selecting another strong entry for Eurovision 2023. They’ll start this process during semi-final 1 of national selection Pesma za Evroviziju 23.
16 acts will be competing during the show, but only half of them will earn a ticket to the grand final.
Before Serbia has their say on the matter, we want to hear from you. Who do you want to qualify?
Scroll down to vote in our poll
PzE 23 semi-final 1 competing acts
Refresh yourself on all 16 acts below. Click on the song titles to listen to each entry or hit play on the full semi-final 1 playlist.
- Adem Mehmedović – “Osmeh”
- Angellina – “Lanac”
- Boris Subotić – “Nedostupan”
- CHEGI & Braća Bluz Band – “Svadba ili kavga”
- Empathy Soul Project – “Indigo”
- Filip Baloš – “Novi plan drugi san”
- Filip Žmaher – “Čujemo se sutra”
- Hercenšlus – “Vremenska zona”
- Igor Stanojević – “Iza duge”
- Luke Black – “Samo mi se spava”
- Mattia Zanatta & Angela Kassiani – “Novi svet”
- Nađa – “Moj prvi ožiljak na duši”
- Princ – “Cvet sa Istoka”
- Savo Perović – “Presidente”
- Stefan Shy – “Od jastuka do jastuka”
- Tijana Dapčević – “Mamim”
Poll: Who should qualify from Pesma za Evroviziju 23 semi-final 1?
We’ve limited the number of acts you can vote for to eight, since this is how many will qualify from the semi-final. Plus, you can only vote once!
PzE 23 show details
The two semi-finals of Pesma za Evroviziju 23 take place on Wednesday 1st and Thursday 2nd March. Eight acts from each will qualify for the the grand final on Saturday 4th March (that’s a 16-act final for some quick maths).
All will be held at broadcaster RTS’s studio in Belgrade. They’ll be hosted by Milan Marić and Dragana Kosjerina, whilst we’ll see Kristina Radenković and Stefan Popović in the green room.
The results of the three shows will be determined by a 50:50 split between the votes of a jury and the public.