The Wiwi Jury—our in-house panel of music un-professionals—are heading back to Denmark, not for Eurovision, but for Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2015 – its national selection for Eurovision. Ten acts will battle it out to fly the Danish flag in Vienna. But before that happens, they must face the Wiwi Jury. In the build-up to the final on 7 Feburary 2015, the jurors will give their (honest) critiques of each song and award it a score out of 10. The scores will then be averaged for the Wiwi Jury Verdict.
You can click the name of each song to read our complete review. You can also click the name of the artist for an interview where available.
Want to express your opinion and support your favourite? #JoinUs by commenting on each individual post and don’t forget to vote in our Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2015 poll.
DMGP 2015: REVIEWS AND CURRENT STANDINGS
1. Anne Gadegaard – “Suitcase” (7.21)
2. Babou – “Manjana” (7.14)
3. World of Girls – “Summer Without You” (7.0)
4. Cecilie Alexandra – “Hotel A” (6.71)
6. Sara Sukrani – “Love Me Love Me” (6.43)
6. Tina & René – “Mi Amore” (6.43)
7. Julie Bjerre – “Tæt på mine drømme” (5.21)
8. Anti Social Media – “The Way You Are” (4.57)
9. Andy Roda – “Love is Love” (4.29)
10. Marcel & Soulman Group – “Når veje krydses” (3.14)
FOLLOW ALL OF OUR DENMARK EUROVISION NEWS HERE.
You can keep up-to-date on the latest Eurovision news and gossip by following the team on Twitter @wiwibloggs and by liking our Facebook page.
Definitely Sara Sakurani for the winner.