They stripped bare for the latest edition of Vanity Fair Italia. But Mahmood and Blanco don’t have to take their clothes off for a place in our readers’ hearts. For the third week running, the Italian duo are your favourite Eurovision 2022 act so far.
Note: This poll opened before the selection of Kalush Orchestra and Sheldon Riley by Ukraine an Australia respectively. Both acts will be included in our next poll.
Poll results: Italy’s Mahmood and Blanco are your favourite Eurovision 2022 act so far (26 February)
Since 20 February, 18,491 votes were cast in our poll. Of these, 16.88% went to the Sanremo champs. That amounts to a grand total of 3,121 votes. The “Brividi” duo have topped this poll ever since their selection for Italy.
After two week’s in second place, Spain’s Chanel must step down a place on the podium and hand over silver to the highest ranking new entry — Poland’s Ochman with River. The crooner racked up 2,753 votes, amounting to 14.89% of all votes cast.
That leaves Chanel and “Slomo” with 2,753 votes or 12.82% of all votes cast. Norway’s Subwoolfer and Albania’s Ronela Hajati complete the top five.
Poll results: Who is your favourite Eurovision 2022 act so far?
26 February (18 acts)
- Italy: Mahmood and Blanco “Brividi” 16.88% 3,121
- Poland: Ochman “River” 14.89% 2,753
- Spain: Chanel with “SloMo” 12.82% 2,371
- Norway: Subwoolfer “Give That Wolf a Banana” 10.60% 1,960
- Albania: Ronela Hajati “Sekret” 6.72% 1,243
- Czech Republic: We Are Domi “Lights Off” 4.80% 888
- Lithuania: Monika Liu “Sentimentai” 4.76% 880
- Estonia: Stefan “Hope” 4.63% 857
- North Macedonia: Andrea “Circles” 4.17% 771
- Ireland: Brooke “That’s Rich” 2.96% 547
- Croatia: Mia Dimsic “Guilty Pleasure” 2.78% 514
- Malta: Emma Muscat “Out of Sight” 2.41% 445
- Slovenia: LPS “Disko” 2.34% 433
- San Marino: Achille Lauro “Stripper” 2.32% 429
- Latvia: Citi Zeni “Eat Your Salad” 2.03% 375
- Bulgaria: Intelligent Music Project “Intention” 1.87% 346
- Israel: Michael Ben David “I.M” 1.75% 324
- Moldova: Zdob si Zdub and Fratii Advahov “Trenuletul” 1.27% 234
Total Votes 18,491
19 February (13 acts)
- Italy: Mahmood and Blanco “Brividi” 1,816 votes 19.50%
- Spain: Chanel with “SloMo” 1,590 votes 17.07%
- North Macedonia: Andrea “Circles” 1,121 votes 12.04%
- Ukraine: Alina Pash “Tini Zabutykh Predkiv / Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors” 889 votes 9.55% (entry subsequently withdrawn)
- Estonia: Stefan “Hope” 769 votes 8.26%
9,312 total votes
12 February (9 acts)
- Italy: Mahmood and Blanco “Brividi” 3,656 votes 31.54%
- Spain: Chanel with “SloMo” 2,915 votes 25.14%
- North Macedonia: Andrea “Circles” 1,195 votes 10.31%
- Albania: Ronela Hajati “Sekret” 1,103 votes 9.51%
- Czech Republic: We Are Domi “Lights Off” 890 votes 7.68%
11,593 total votes
4 February (5 acts)
- Spain: Chanel “SloMo” 3,015 votes 46.74%
- Albania: Ronela Hajati “Sekret” 2,028 votes 31.44%
- Czech Republic: We Are Domi “Lights Off” 978 votes 15.16%
6,450 total votes
29 January (3 acts)
- Albania: Ronela Hajati “Sekret” 2,004 votes 59.91%
- Czech Republic: We Are Domi “Lights Off” 1,207 votes 36.08%
- Bulgaria: Intelligent Music Project “Intention” 134 votes 4.01%
3,345 total votes
29 December (2 acts)
- Czech Republic: We Are Domi “Lights Off” 1,660 votes 91.86%
- Bulgaria: Intelligent Music Project “Intention” 147 votes 8.14%
1,807 total votes
Which entry is your favourite? Can any of them win the contest in May? Let us know in the comments.
I think it wasn’t confirmed that Kalush was substituting yet
Surprised there is still no post that for a day Ukraine is leading at bookmakers.
Italy and Poland are just overrated
As I’m aware rutslana Ukraine Eurovision winner with wild dance is a politician the Ukrainian leader could do well to appoint her to some defense role in her country as she has warrior like qualities
I mean just look who got the least amount od votes
I don’t understand the hype on Italy. I like Mahmood, but Soldi was really a banger, while Brividi is soooooo boring, I am sory to be honest ?? I understand Italy is leading odds only because of Mahmood’s popularity. If anyone else sang this, it would gain 2,07%. I hope Poland wins this year, Ochman’s voice delivers real shivers/brividi!! Also would be happy seeing Chanelk the Queen high;)
Bravidi is amazing and deserves all the hype it gets.
Yea I backed Italy it but it’s not my favourite
My top 5:
Ukraine is first in the betting. I do feel sorry for them but that song is terrible. Besides, they could not organise next year’s competition in a war-torn country. Don’t vote sympathy, vote the song!
I like the song though, not as much as SoFA, but I would say it is in my top 10.
I don’t get why Norway’s entry is treated like one of the best entries here, when it is not. I mean, it’s not even the best among this year’s joke entries, come on! xs
How many joke entries do you think we have? This is the only one I would call a joke.
Latvia is my winner so far lol
Lithuania all the way!
Croatia is insanely underrated I feel like it is the dark horse of the season and will do great in Torino!
Best song so far, croatia. Italy is so boribg. Heard it so many times.
I don’t know why Croatia is so underrated. It’e their best entry in ages. I’m pretty sure this will fly to the Finals. Beside Croatia, Albania and Norway are great wooo wooo!
Poland, Estonia, Italy, Czechia, Spain, Norway and Ukraine for now. Greetings from Serbia
Ireland Poland and Spain
Don’t know why Moldova keeps being treated as one of the worst songs this year.
To me this is all fun, and I’m sure it will be getting as high as 15th place in the final.
Definitely overrated at this rate. In terms of a ballad-like slow moving song I prefer River but my favourite is Subwoolfer’s song, Give that Wolf a Banana. We need a positive catchy song to unite the world during this crazy negative time! Norway’s song is very close to beating Brividi in terms of its Eurovision views. Already over 1 million views for both of them!
Yes, i agree. C’mon the wolves!
Brividi have more then 30 milions views
I like Subwoolfer’s song, but I don’t understand how a song saying ‘give that wolf a banana’ unite the world. Also Brividi has 33 millions views on its official video and the song had other 10 millions views on the youtube RAI official channel video that was removed after two weeks.
that’s dated comedy and not in a keyboard cat way
My favourites so far
Australia not my cup of tea 3,5/12
Last place so far is Malta