It’s been an eventful few days in the world of Eurovision. On Wednesday we lost an entry — Alina Pash with “Shadows Of Forgotten Ancestors”. And while things might be in flux in Ukraine, six more countries have made the final call on their acts for Turin — Croatia, Malta, Norway, Poland, San Marino and Slovenia.
But how do these new picks compare with the previous 12? And which of the 18 is your favourite so far? It’s time to vote. Italy’s Mahmood and Blanco took gold in our two most recent surveys, but can they hold on for a third week? You decide!
You can listen to the six new additions below. Then vote in our poll. Choose wisely, you can only vote ONE time. Voting is open until Friday 25 February. We will then relaunch the poll after the weekend to include all the newly selected entries.
Eurovision 2022 entries as of 20 February
Croatia: Mia Dimšić “Guilty Pleasure”
Malta: Emma Muscat “Out of Sight”
Norway: Subwoolfer “Give That Wolf a Banana”
Poland: Ochman “River”
San Marino: Achille Lauro “Stripper”
Slovenia: LPS “Disko”
- Albania: Ronela Hajati “Sekret”
- Bulgaria: Intelligent Music Project “Intention”
- Czech Republic: We Are Domi “Lights Off”
- Estonia: Stefan “Hope”
- Ireland: Brooke “That’s Rich”
- Israel: Michael Ben David “I.M”
- Italy: Mahmood and Blanco “Brividi”
- Latvia: Citi Zēni “Eat Your Salad”
- Lithuania: Monika Liu “Sentimentai”
- Moldova: Zdob și Zdub and Frații Advahov “Trenulețul”
- North Macedonia: Andrea “Circles”
- Spain: Chanel with “SloMo”
Who is your favourite Eurovision 2022 act so far? (20 February)
Which entry is your favourite? Can any of them win the contest in May? Let us know in the comments.