We are well and truly in the thick of the Eurovision 2017 national final season. Since our last poll on February 7, seven more countries have selected their act for Kyiv. With a mixture of internal selections and national finals, we’ve been dying to know what y’all think about them. So once again we’re asking you: Who is your favourite Eurovision 2017 act right now?
In our last poll, Tako Gachechiladze from Georgia led the way for the second week in a row. Of the 4,758 total votes cast, Tako received 1,094, just under 23% of the total amount. Tako’s fans know who they’re supporting and they are being vocal about it, y’all!
The fight for second place was much closer. Switzerland’s Timebelle just edged out Belarus’ NAVI. Timebelle received 870 votes, with NAVI just seven behind them. NAVI’s brand of joy still seems to be working on some fans, even though they were one of the first acts selected.
Eurovision Top 6: Poll results
- Georgia: Tako Gachechiladze, “Keep the Faith” 22.99% (1,094 votes)
- Switzerland: Timebelle, “Apollo” 18.28% (870 votes)
- Belarus: NAVIBAND, “Historyja majho zyccia” 18.14% (863 votes)
- Finland: Norma John, “Blackbird” 16.18% (770 votes)
- United Kingdom: Lucie Jones, “Never Give Up On You” 15.07% (717 votes)
- Albania: Lindita, “Botë” (World) 9.33% (444 votes)
Total Votes: 4,758
In our last poll, only the United Kingdom had chosen their act for 2017 from the “Big Five”. Now, Italy, France, Germany and Spain have all joined the party. We’re still asking y’all who your favourite big five act is in our other poll, but it seems you have clear favourites there. France’s Alma and Italy’s Francesco Gabbani are battling for the top spot, but are either of them your overall favourite?
Three other countries — Hungary, Malta and Poland — all selected their acts on February 18. Claudia Faniello’s persistence finally paid off in Malta, as she won MESC 2017 with “Breathlessly”. Hungary’s Joci Papai brings us Romani realness, whilst Kasia Mos is serving us glamour from Poland.
With all these new acts to choose from, we just have to know who you’re supporting. You can find links to all 13 songs below. Then, scroll down to find our poll. As always, the rules are simple: vote for as many acts as you’d like, but you can only vote once. So make sure you’ve checked all the boxes you want!
Poll: Who is your favourite Eurovision 2017 act so far? (February 20)
- Albania: Lindita, “Botë” (World)
- Belarus: NAVIBAND, “Historyja majho zyccia”
- Finland: Norma John, “Blackbird”
- France: Alma, “Requiem”
- Georgia: Tako Gachechiladze, “Keep The Faith”
- Germany: Levina, “Perfect Life”
- Hungary: Joci Papai, “Origo”
- Italy: Francesco Gabbani, “Occidentali’s Karma”
- Malta: Claudia Faniello, “Breathlessly”
- Poland: Kasia Mos, “Flashlight”
- Spain: Manel Navarro, “Do It For Your Lover”
- Switzerland: Timebelle, “Apollo”
- United Kingdom: Lucie Jones, “Never Give Up On You”
The poll will remain open until Slovenia’s selection on Friday evening. We’ll be posting the results shortly after that!
As always, make sure to let us know in the comments section below who your favourite Eurovision 2017 act is. Or, of course, let us know by shouting out your thoughts on the wiwibloggs app!