On February 7 twenty semi-finalists will compete in Malta’s national selection for Eurovision 2014. Only 14 of them will advance to the final on February 8. A professional jury will account for 85.7% of the vote, while televoters will make up the remaining 14.3%.
But you don’t have to be on the sunny island to support your favourite. You can listen to all twenty semi-finalists below and can then vote for your favourite in our poll. You can vote for as many contestants as you’d like, but you can only vote one time. Be sure to click the box next to each singer you want to support before pressing submit.
This poll will close on February 5 at midnight. After you vote let us know who you’re supporting and why in the comments section!
Romina Mamo – Addictive
Amber – Because I Have You
Firelight – Coming Home
Davina – Brand New Day
Ryan Paul Abela – City Lady
Jessika – Hypnotica
Raquel – Invisible
Fabrizio Faniello – Just no Place Like Home
Sophie Debattista – Let the Sunshine In
Christabelle – Lovetricity
Franklin – Love will take me home
Andreana Debattista – Now and forever
Chris Grech – Oblivion
Daniel Testa – One Last Ride
De Bee – Pin the Middle
Miriam Christine – Safe
Wayne William – Some Kind of Wonderful
Pamela – Take Me
Corazon – Ten
Deborah C – Until We Meet Again
Willy Lee Adams contributed this report from London. Follow him on Twitter @willyleeadams. You can also keep up with the latest Eurovision news and gossip by following wiwibloggs.com on Twitter and Facebook.
Photo: Eurovision.tv (EBU)