In recent months we’ve helped you identify the various signs that you’re a Eurovision fanatic, both in the off-season and during national finals season. With Eurovision just one month away, we thought we’d up our game and move from still images to animated ones. If the following Eurovision GIFs relate to your life, you’ve probably come down with a major case of Eurovision fever. Don’t seek medical attention. You’re fine the way you are.
1. When people ask you to name the biggest Eurovision fan you respond…
2. Whenever your favourite Eurovision song comes on…
3. Whenever you get your hair perfect you want to do this:
4. Whenever people don’t vote for your favorite song…
5. Whenever a really hot Eurovision singer releases new pictures you…
6. When your favourite candidate advances from his or her national selection you…
7. Whenever someone says “twerk,” you think of Sean Banan rather than Miley Cyrus…
8. When the song you thought wouldn’t qualify (but loved) actually makes the final…
9. When people tell you that Eurovision is stupid, unimportant or offensive to their ears you think….
10. When people base the quality of Eurovision on Finland 2006, Ukraine 2007 or Moldova 2010…
Francheska is one of our correspondents in the United States and our GIFs Editor. Follow her on Twitter @FranRants, Tumblr at WereSlavicGirlsWeChurnButter, or like our Facebook page!
“When people base the quality of Eurovision on Finland 2006, Ukraine 2007 or Moldova 2010…”
Are we worried about people thinking of Eurovision as perfect?
Actually Ukraine in 2007 was awesome, but I guess only a *true* ESC fan would appreciate a performance that colorful and sparkly! Finland 2006 was also great, very different and original. The Moldovian song wasn’t bad either.The beauty with this contest is the variety!! Not all songs can sound the same, aka Swedish Carola style. Come on!
#8 will be true with me this year if Slovenia, Portugal, Austria or Switzerland qualify
Lmao I love that very funny!
Finland 2006 was great! :c
Its me on #8? hahaha 🙂
I disagree with number 10. Sure, there’s more to Eurovision than the funny ones but the funny ones and the BBC commentaries are part of what make Eurovision so great!
Funny. For number 7, the opposite is true for me because for me… twerk=Miley Cyrus
Lynda Woodruff is perhaps the best thing that’s happened to ESC in recent years, together with LED screens 🙂
hahaha, LOL !!! THAT´S VERY FUNNY !!
LOOOOL!!! That’s so funny! XDD #1, #6, #8, #9 are about mee! :$
When people tell you that Eurovision is stupid, you respond like this:
I NEED MORE GIFS, MORE MORE MORE
6 & 8 are so true for me!
Dima’s face is the best hahahahaha
i want to do that hair whip in general when my hair is soft and strgiht
the last one is so true!!!! everybody bases the quality of eurovision on the one or two funny acts there is every year. because thats the one they can remember. like romania last year and russian grandmothers. they are so stupid people bt ehre are many
i demand more of this! so funny lol!
Who can forget Bellarosa’s reaction? He’s so cute ;P or Anke Engelke’s hair whip, she’s one of my favourite ESC hosts of all times, alongside Petra.
I also need more Lynda Woodruf gifs in my life…
I identify with all of these, except #7 because when I think of Sean Banan what I visualize more is an angel in diapers…
Hhahahahahha That’s funny!