With 7 billion people in this world, there are bound to be a few who have your look. But who would have thought your personal doppelgänger would follow you to the Eurovision stage? Let’s take a look at ten Eurovision stars who could be related.
1. Anjeza Shahini (Albania 2004) and Anne-Marie David (Luxembourg 1973)
Red dresses? Check. Big brown eyes? Check. Toothy smile? Check. Angelic voices? Check and check.
2. Mariya Yaremchuk (Ukraine 2014) and Anastasia Prikhodko (Russia 2009)
These Slavic girls ain’t shakin’ what their mama gave them, but they are bringing class to the stage.
3. Krista Siegfrids (Finland 2013) and Silvía Night (Iceland 2006)
With over-the-top white outfits like these, it’s impossible not to see double!
4. Dima Bilan (Russia 2006/2008) and TEO (Belarus 2014)
These suave guys, with their goatees and their gelled-up hair, are brothers from another mother.
5. Nadine Beiler (Austria 2011) and Aurela Gaçe (Albania 2011)
Two singers. Two countries. One Russian spy girl look.
Who else could be long-lost siblings? Who’s trying to copy someone else’s style and swagger? Let us know, and be sure to check out our other Separated at Birth galleries featuring your favorite Eurovision stars!