Graham Norton BBC Eurovision

Since the UK was confirmed as being on the EBU’s list of participating countries for Eurovision 2021, fans have eagerly been waiting for an update from the BBC. And finally the UK broadcaster has broken their silence with a promise that news about their 2021 song and artist will be coming soon.

The BBC made a post to their Eurovision Twitter account, the first update since May 2020. In celebrating #100DaysToEurovision, the broadcaster reminded fans of the upcoming Eurovision themed episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race UK.

But almost as an afterthought, the tweet casually ended with “P.S. we promise to have 2021 artist & song news soon”

This is atypically late for the BBC. In September 2019, they confirmed they would be scrapping the national final and moving to internal selection. Singer James Newman was announced on 27 February.

While earlier this week, 2019 singer Michael Rice celebrated two years since he won the most recent edition of Eurovision: You Decide in January 2019.

However, 2021 isn’t an ordinary year. The UK has been hit hard by Covid-19 and the country is in the middle of another strict lockdown.

Rumoured UK acts for Eurovision 2021

At the top of a lot of fans’ lists is James Newman. He was originally internally selected to represent the UK at Eurovision 2020 with his song “My Last Breath”.

Last year James went on a songwriting retreat with his regular co-writing team, including the writers behind “My Last Breath”. And while it wasn’t confirmed if he was specifically writing another Eurovision entry, James told a radio interview, that “I would absolutely love to do it again [in 2021]”. He added that “I’ve already started thinking of ideas for our song and I’ll definitely be writing the song if the BBC ask me.”

Another fan favourite is X Factor star Fleur East. Fans spotted a recent song registration for a track with writing credits for both her and James Newman. However, later during an Instagram live, Fleur said she’d never been asked to do Eurovision.

And we can’t have a UK Eurovision rumours list without mentioning the Frock Destroyers. The drag trio have made no secret of their desire to represent the UK at Eurovision. During a New Year’s Eve special, group member Divina De Campo teased their plans for 2021, saying “And who knows — maybe Eurovision?”

Or could RuPaul’s Drag Race UK be taking the place of a UK Eurovision national final? That’s the outrageous suggestion some fans are making following news of the RuRuvision challenge on tonight’s episode of the popular drag competition. Will the winner of the challenge receive a ticket to Rotterdam along with their RuPeter Badge?

Whoever ends up representing the UK at Eurovision 2021, fans are at least glad to see the BBC’s Eurovision presence on social media has reemerged for the new season.

What do you think? Who should represent the UK at Eurovision 2021? How should the act be selected? Tell us your thoughts below!

Read more UK Eurovision news here

Lemanic
Lemanic
1 month ago

For many years, I’ve seen the potential in the Electroclash acts of yore making it for UK. Ladytron ticks all the boxes. Quartet from Liverpool? Eastern European roots? Campy ’80s throwback? Catchy wordsmiths?

Patrick Cullen
1 month ago

Europe would despise them. Not because they are drag queens but because they are dreadful and it would look like we are mocking the competition. It is not original – the drag thing has been so overdone at Eurovision and who could possibly top Conchita? It is not clever. It is not funny. They are not talented and most critically of all they are not likeable. No. Just no. I thought we had sunk to an all time low with that lad waddling around wailing bigger bigger but this would be a whole new depth.

1 month ago

omg i am quite sure that it’s gonna be that drag queen group, there are a lot of signs that tonight’s Eurovision show at Drag Race UK will reveal the ESC act… wow BBC…

Patrick Cullen
Reply to  Alex

Think you are right. Disaster awaits

HarpyDarper
HarpyDarper
Reply to  Alex

There was an interview with the head of delegation (Lee Smithurst?), I’ve not listened to it yet but I gather the gist of it was they don’t want novelty acts and they want to improve the image and set a positive president. I think it would be poor form for them not to pick James

Reply to  HarpyDarper

Pffff sounds good! In the end the drag race eurovision episode was a disaster and nothing about paying homage to ESC. Plus, no act was selected for ESC.

I think they should ask James to write the song (well they have already selected a song) but the performer/artist should be someone else IMO. I think James is a wonderful person but lacks of stage charisma.

HarpyDarper
HarpyDarper
1 month ago

James deserves to be chosen, and I look forward to his latest contribution. I’m sure he and his team have had many great ideas and I would have liked maybe a choice.
But is he much of a performer? Does he have charisma and stage experience, and really sell the song to the voters? I know he’s more of a producer)behind the scenes guy. It’s likely he’s spend the last year rehearsing and coaching himself.

Javi
Javi
1 month ago

There´s a lot of british singers who were big stars a few years and Im sure that they will do Eurovision to be in the spotlight again, like Mika, Duffy, Natasha Bedinfield, Leona Lewis, Alexandra Burke…

Nils
Nils
Reply to  Javi

Natasha Beddingfield would be awesome!

Javi
Javi
1 month ago

Still waiting for Leona Lewis….

Reply to  Javi

Eurovision could help her restore her career or bury it. Iam not sure they would encourage her doing ESC unfortunately.

BBC should ensure radio airplay is guaranteed for a Eurovision entry in order to have big acts in the game.

Finlay Evans
Finlay Evans
1 month ago

I think it could be MNEK this year… I don’t know why, everything just aligns.

How soon is “soon”?

MJO
MJO
Reply to  Whisker

Exactly how long is a piece of string? Shows how prepared they are this year for the competition.

Kredential
Kredential
1 month ago

If the UK sends those drag queens, they won’t be anywhere near the top 10 over the next few years. I was hoping the UK was going in the right direction with their NS and extensive internal selection for 2020, but if they keep this mindset that Eurovision is an entertainment show first and a music show second, they’ll never get anywhere no matter how much money or how many resources they throw behind their entries.

Reply to  Kredential

You’ve hit the nail on the head. If you send a joke act, it’s not even about doing well or doing badly that year, it’s the DAMAGE that it does to your credibility when trying to convince artists to be your representative in the years to come.
Scooch, Electro Velvet and the like are the reason that the UK finds it so hard to convince anyone with anything approaching an actual professional career in music to go to Eurovision.

Reply to  Briekimchi

It takes talent to send a *good* joke act (Little Big, Verka and even Jedward). The main point is – Is it funny? Are we laughing *with them* or *at them*? What many ”joke acts” forget is that being shiny, glittery or nonsensical isn’t a good joke on it’s own. You need either substance (critique via humor) or a good show with a catchy tune. Not just being randomly over-the-top. And yes, I agree that a big country like UK sending awful songs like in 2003 or 2007 sends a damaging message that the competition itself isn’t something to take… Read more »

Last edited 1 month ago by Colin
MJO
MJO
Reply to  Colin

You are so right, including comical artists as an entry is not bad but they need to have a level of talent not just an over the top cheese fest. Iceland last year had humour but the song is so catchy and it’s well written.

Denis
Denis
Reply to  Kredential

Why assuming its joke because it’s drag? And why is joke entries a bad thing? Surely ESC has peoven that joke entries can go far if they are good
I raher UK risk it and send a drag act over another middle of the road entry that ends up in 18th place.

Last edited 1 month ago by Denis
Reply to  Denis

I can believe that a drag act would not necessarily be a joke act. But think of how the audience at large would perceive it. On the side, and just for the sake of the argument, it seems that Germany’s 2021 will be a “joke act” of some sort. Considering that we already have “Discotheque” which is not a joke act but it’s sort of quirky and fascinating. Iceland will probably bring something fun too. Lithuania and Iceland will qualify, I don’t have any doubt about that. Count those two, plus Germany. Three already. Maybe Russia too in case Little… Read more »

Erasmus
Erasmus
Reply to  Denis

Break Up Bye Bye (Frock Destroyers Version) – YouTube No one will them this can be considered a serious piece of music, it’s literally one the same level as Dustin the Turkey. And yeah they might do well but for wrong reasons not the right ones + juries would blank this completely so it will rely heavily to the televotes so it would finish around the same place as Serhat, don’t know why people think a joke entry would do great, did you forget that juries exist… + I’d take another 10 years of mediocre entries over one year of… Read more »

Kredential
Kredential
Reply to  Denis

I never called drag queens joke entries, but I don’t think you’d disagree that if they were chosen, they’d be of a lot of style and little substance.

Reply to  Kredential

Conchita isn’t a joke act. She was legitimately good. Verka was a great joke act, because the joke wasn’t that she was a drag, but that she was an exaggerated version of a loud Babushka. DQ was an accidental joke act, because she tried to pass being drag for humor. It all depends on what kind of song & show do these performers have. And based on the song displayed on a previous article about them, they appear to be more DQ than Verka or Conchita. Still, I’m giving them a benefit of a doubt.

Kredential
Kredential
Reply to  Colin

Once again, I did not refer to drag acts as joke acts. But Conchita isn’t a great example as she characterised herself as a legitimate singer, who just also happened to do drag. Most of the other acts you’ve listed are not singers but entertainers, which is different, and that is where the comparison is drawn. I did check out their debut single though, and it is definitely a case of the latter and not the former.

Patrick
Patrick
Reply to  Denis

Well (a) drag has been done to death so where is the novelty? (b) Baga Chipz and the other terrible pun names are a clue to how not serious this entry would be musically (c) having checked them out they cannot sing or move for toffee. Z clicking and “attitude” isn’t a performance.

Last edited 1 month ago by Patrick
GiornoGiovanna
GiornoGiovanna
Reply to  Kredential

The Babushkas (Russia 2012) was also a joke act and came 2nd, so…

Erasmus
Erasmus
Reply to  GiornoGiovanna

Russia is something completely different to the UK. You can’t compare the two.

Jofty
Jofty
Reply to  GiornoGiovanna

Oh, I did not realise they were a drag act? Were they on Drag Race Russia? On this note the ultimate for me would be Mr Pussey representing Ireland. That would be something!

David Paul
David Paul
1 month ago

I spent much of lockdown last summer writing a Eurovision song, hoping I could enter it in an early round…….but nothing happened! I firmly believe that, with professional judges and the public, we should go back to a ‘You Decide’ style show. The majority of the rest of Europe get the country involved and ask for song submissions. They attract huge interest and have lots of entries which they arrange into rounds/ TV shows. The ones I have seen so far are GREAT FUN! They really know how to muster interest in Eurovision in the rest of Europe. Sweden are… Read more »

1 month ago

“Hey guys, we here in BBC just found out that we’ll air tonight an episode of Drag Race with an Eurovision theme, so we remembered we still have to pick a song to this year’s context! We’ll start doing this as soon as possible. XOXO”

1 month ago

Unless James has refused to do it, I can’t think of any reason why the UK would change their artist considering how overwhelmingly positive the reaction was to the entry last year (at least, compared to previous efforts).

No backwards steps, no joke acts, no Mick Jagger impersonators. Everyone wants the UK back at Eurovision, properly.

1 month ago

? am concerned that James has not talked about ESC yet, why do they keep it so secret? I am afraid that they will go for the drag queens act, that’s why BBC has been so secretive instead of confirming James just like other broadcasters have done already with their 2020 artists.

BBC please do not disappoint us.

Last edited 1 month ago by Alex
Leo
Leo
Reply to  Alex

James last talked about it in August, but he hasn’t said he’s not going either (of the 10 acts who aren’t, 6 ruled themselves out – France, Croatia, Norway, Germany, Italy and Denmark – one said “the show continues with or without me”- Albania – another was ruled out by selection process rules -Portugal – and the other 2 were ruled out very cruelly). BBC is naturally secretive and I probably don’t think the answer will be known until the song is unveiled. I doubt RPDR will be a selection though.

Reply to  Leo

He hasn’t said anything because back in August everything was open, BBC doesn;t plan ahead so early.

Jack Fincher-Pricefield
Jack Fincher-Pricefield
1 month ago

BBC Eurovision finally awake! Bit ‘soon’? Ugh No offense here but am I the only eurofan who doesn’t watch Drag Race? My Twitter timeline is plastered with Drag Race stuff from Eurofans I follow, obviously it isn’t my cup of tea as I love hella serious films & TV series but I find the ESC & Drag Race fandoms relationship not a good look for the reputation of Eurovision. I’ve nothing against the LGBT community, I have 2 loving gay siblings, idolized numerous LGBT celebs since childhood and long supported equal rights. Eurovision should not be exclusively seen as a… Read more »

Erasmus
Erasmus
1 month ago

No I hate drag race – it’s full of forced drama and unmature behavior.

Last edited 1 month ago by Erasmus
Toinousse
Toinousse
1 month ago

Let people be, if people enjoy drag race then let them enjoy it, if you don’t like it then unfollow or mask these people. i don’t like football and I have nothing football related on my thread because I sort stuff. Of course Eurovision is not made only for gays but it happens that many gays do enjoy it because it is a space of free expression, and it is not gay’s fault that straights are less engaged in the eurovision community. If straights are afraid to join because it is too gay for them, then maybe be more open… Read more »

Samo
Samo
1 month ago

If BBC indeed thinks they are going to get successful by sending a drag queen, it’ll be a proof of how out-of-touch they are. It would be perceived as a joke act and those have been out of fashion at Eurovision for at least a decade.

Jimmy Smit
1 month ago

I love Divina, Baga and Blu…but I think James 100% deserves to go to Eurovision and perform one of his songs. I hope the BBC and BMG support him and honour their selection.

AndersP
AndersP
1 month ago

I think if Drag Race was in any way the selection method for Eurovision, the PR team would have been in overdrive the last week and this week – so I think it’s a good sign that they haven’t gone down that route.

DonutLover
DonutLover
1 month ago

Saying in mid February almost about having any news soon is not a good sign,i mean i understand the pandemic concerns but still… unless they really have something big,it’s not gonna end well but hey i would like to be proven otherwise…
Now i am really concerned about Poland and Armenia… With Russia we know they are always in last minute but these two…

Leo
Leo
Reply to  DonutLover

Poland also do that late, but Armenia is more suspicion inducing for the following reasons: 1) it’s turning a corner on COVID but we still don’t know if Athena, stuck in Monte Carlo since Xmas but predominantly based in Athens since the show was cancelled, is able to go there, given she has to quarantine, and she likely needs notice. 2) she continues to like and repost “Athena ESC 2021 PLS” posts without seeming to know if she actually has the role, and it feels unfair on her. 3) she (or whoever they have) is officially Armenia’s latest internal selection… Read more »

Last edited 1 month ago by Leo
DonutLover
DonutLover
Reply to  Leo

I agree with many points you have stated… it feels like Armenia is not in the contest this year (hope they won’t withdraw)…
Even with Poland i can understand,they probably need some time to recover and plan everything after organising JESC

Yudhistira Mahasena
1 month ago

I won’t expect the BBC to send in an already known name in the UK like Adele, Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, Calvin Harris, Bring Me the Horizon, Little Mix, Coldplay, Disclosure, Clean Bandit, Anne-Marie, or G-IDLE. If by any chance one of these names are sent to sing for the UK in Rotterdam, the whole Europe will be biased to the UK, however bad the song may be. It will make the contest pretty unbalanced.

Kosey
Kosey
1 month ago

My expectations for the UK are so low at this point. There is so much going on in the country, so much going on in the BBC, that (perhaps quite rightly) there is just no focus on Eurovision. The UK public have an image of what Eurovision is, the BBC is not very popular with the UK public at the moment, so I can see them playing incredibly safely and doing something really cheaply. I will be very happy to be pleasantly surprised but I am in no way getting my hopes up.

Paul
Paul
Reply to  Kosey

The bbc isn’t popular with the public? Maybe not with daily Mail readers…

Frisian esc
Frisian esc
Reply to  Paul

Daily mail is just the worst. Always full of misinformation,Every title needs atleast one RANDOMIZED word in capslock and the comment sections are just satire at this point + it’s 2021 and they still don’t have a decently working mobile website.

Last edited 1 month ago by Frisian esc
Kosey
Kosey
Reply to  Paul

It’s not popular with the left either – they are getting battered from both sides.

Paul
Paul
Reply to  Kosey

So what you’re saying is the BBC isn’t popular with extremists?

Kosey
Kosey
Reply to  Paul

I think calling the Daily Mail and Momentum “extremists” is why the UK is in the mess it is in. The centre ground (where the BBC should and generally does reside) is getting squeezed – you’d have to had lived in a bucket the last few years not to see that. There is so much negativity surrounding the BBC at the moment – promoting Eurovision won’t go down well with the public and I expect them to play safely and do things on the cheap.

Bamborough
Bamborough
Reply to  Paul

BBC is the most popular channel(s) in the UK. Thank God ITV isnt doing it. There will be ads every 5 seconds!

Kosey
Kosey
Reply to  Bamborough

But that is part of the problem. The BBC has no money so will always go for the cheap option – which is morally the right thing to do anyway when it is public funded and the public finances are in the state they are in.

Reply to  Kosey

I’d say that raising the nation’s moral would be a great task for the BBC come Eurovision 2021. Do something *amazing* in Eurovision to make British people feel good first and foremost. Earning the respect of the fandom can be an afterthought. I can live with that. Can you imagine UK in top 3-5? What an achievement would that be!! Raising the nation’s moral should be a priority for the BBC. I am *not* joking!! They only need an amazing song with a fantastic singer. No other efforts and additional resources can compensate the lack of song and singer. Simple… Read more »

Kosey
Kosey
1 month ago

That would be fantastic if they were to achieve that, I completely agree, much needed. But I wouldn’t want them to spend a lot of money getting that result so you’d have to question how likely it is?

Reply to  Kosey

The BBC only need the will to do things write for the UK in Eurovision. Artist included.

Resources should not be of any trouble. Other broadcasters do with much less. That’s why I was talking about the song and the artist. Talent galore in the UK.

John
John
1 month ago

Callum Scott is friends with Barbara Pravi and has done collabs with her. How cool would it be if UK sent him the same year as she goes?

Paul
Paul
1 month ago

I thought it’d be a good option to use an act from that little mix programme – already bbc…

Bamborough
Bamborough
Reply to  Paul

It has to be an original song and so far we have only seen covers. But it would be a pretty epic prize!

Mircs
Mircs
1 month ago

Don’t get me wrong, I think with the right song and atmosphere it would be great seeing Drag Contestans on the Eurovision Stage. On the other hand it’s well known that they are mostly not that professional when it comes to singing skills whereas they are just performers. Hopefully BBC had been thinking twice about their representative. But I won’t give my hope up.

Last edited 1 month ago by Mircs
elly
elly
1 month ago

maybe yall dont trust the frock destroyers thats okay.. but I 100% trust the producers they work with. Their latest album was produced by leland who also works with duncan laurence and troye sivan and on drag race they worker with MNEK who has had several hits. Besides that, I do actually think they’re incredibly talented and not freaks as some of u guys call them. Divina’s range is insane baga is funny and blu is cute, my little sister thinks shes a princess!

Erasmus
Erasmus
Reply to  elly

well are not children and we do not need someone who thinks she’s a princess, I’d much prefer something serious and of quality. They may have worked with amazing song-writers, but that won’t change their non-ability to sing and their tacky style.

Toinousse
Toinousse
Reply to  elly

I agree that people tend to immediately see drag acts as trashy and jokey, but Divina has incredible raw talent, and MNEK can do no wrong.

GiornoGiovanna
GiornoGiovanna
1 month ago

Random prediction: It will be John Newman instead of James Newman.

But, I loved James’ song last year tho, so I wouldn’t actually be mad if he returned.

Last edited 1 month ago by GiornoGiovanna
Polegend Godgarina
Polegend Godgarina
1 month ago

if the rumors are true then they might as well save some coins and take a year off… they’re so out of touch with the eurovision, they seem to think it’s still some tacky freakshow when it’s not like that anymore.

Denis
Denis
1 month ago

With the way they announced it I think Drag Race has something to do with it. Maybe be announced during the episode? Or maybe one of the acts will represent? I actually think it could work. It would be divisive yes but that always gets votes. Where as James Newman would get few votes here and there..

Frisian esc
Frisian esc
Reply to  Denis

I think it’s mostly because drag race is broadcasted by the bbc that they tweeted it like this. They know a lot of (lgbtq) eurofans also watch that show. I don’t think it necessarily will be a contestant but maybe James Newman will be the guest judge of the episode and they could be like ‘2020/2021 eurovision representative James Newman’ 😀

Last edited 1 month ago by Frisian esc
Leo
Leo
Reply to  Frisian esc

I have a feeling that this RPDR episode will just promote the show and the announcement of James or someone else’s song will be later. He’s not said he’s missing out, and hasn’t been ruled out, and Arilena saying “the show continues with or without me” is the only non-returning 2020 artist that didn’t rule themselves out or get openly ruled out. But again, let’s keep an open mind.

Reply to  Denis

James Richard Newman is part of an elite group of songwriters. And he’s got an amazing voice. He can get enough votes in order to achieve a respectable place for the UK. He can write or co-write an amazing song to make us awe in wonder as to why the UK have not sent him before. The only issue is whether the BBC want a respectable result or not. They don’t have to worry about winning – other countries want really badly, world situation or not. The UK must send an amazing song. Just one amazing song every three years.… Read more »

Denis
Denis
1 month ago

I am not sure Newman would have done better than other UK acts. It is a nice safe choice but is it really something people would remember to vote for? Most likely he would get few scattered votes here and there only to end up 17th or something.
A drag act would get few votes from some, high votes from others but it is consistent voting and would reach top 10. Especially if it is a good drag act..

Last edited 1 month ago by Denis
Reply to  Denis

I stand by what I said in my above comment. I have nothing against the drag act per se. Most countries with internal selection have kept their 2020 artist. The UK should do the same. Objectively, James is *quality*. The selection of an amazing song plus the staging etc. depends on the BBC as in they make the decision. They can even win Eurovision if they want to. There is enough know-how in the BBC and the British music industry to achieve first place or top 10 at least. Three years in a row at least. Members of the fandom… Read more »

1 month ago

I am grateful for this mini teaser, BBC, while remaining in full “managing expectations mode” now. Thank you!! 🙂

Jimmy Smit
1 month ago

I’ll look forward to your strong reaction either way, Una! 😉 Hopefully the BBC’s prolonged silence is because they’ve put together something truly awesome…hopefully.

Last edited 1 month ago by Jimmy Smit
Reply to  Jimmy Smit

Awww. Strong cry out of joy or “silent protest” …

Popo
Popo
1 month ago

The UK song and artist was leaked.
Harry Kane – It’s coming home next year
songwriters: Trent Alexander-Arnold, Phil Foden, Jesse Lingard

Kalla
Kalla
Reply to  Popo

Leaked where?

Kalla
Kalla
Reply to  Kalla

Oh haha bit slow! Can tell I’m not a football fan lol

GiornoGiovanna
GiornoGiovanna
Reply to  Popo

Lol, someone disliked this comment, I liked it to bring the numbers up. How could someone dislike a joke like this one? Eurofans are toxic as ever smh.

Teeks
Teeks
Reply to  GiornoGiovanna

Not knowing about football != toxic.

Especially given that the poster who responded might well have been from outside the U.K.

Jimmy Smit
Reply to  Teeks

For some people, anything disagreeable = toxic.

smh, vigorously, with a finger in the air.

Last edited 1 month ago by Jimmy Smit
Tim Nilsson
Tim Nilsson
1 month ago

Tonights episode of RPDR is the eurovision one. It’s gonna be Frock Destroyers.

GiornoGiovanna
GiornoGiovanna
Reply to  Tim Nilsson

You should use will instead of gonna, because it isn’t 100% certain.

Tim Nilsson
Tim Nilsson
Reply to  GiornoGiovanna

will and gonna means exatly the same thing

Ria van de Velde
Ria van de Velde
1 month ago

I hope for good news and a good song & artist. It would be nice if James Newman get’s a second chance. I liked his song last year.

percy
percy
1 month ago

BBC, if you’re gonna send the Frock Destroyers instead of good artists, here’s a word for you: Withdraw.

GiornoGiovanna
GiornoGiovanna
1 month ago

I predict that John Newman (James’ brother) will be the entry for the UK. Idk why I think this, just my gut feelings.

Last edited 1 month ago by GiornoGiovanna
Erasmus
Erasmus
1 month ago

If they end up sending Frock Destroyers I’ll just give up. I have faith they won’t like sending drag queens to esc is very 2007 (bar Conchita).. + they can barely sing so why would you send them.. I really hope that that won’t be the case.

Kalla
Kalla
1 month ago

I’m really expecting drag race to be part of the eurovision announcement. Will it be the winner of the show? Maybe there will be a great telly moment in the ruvision episode and that queen(s) will be our representative. I know I’ll get get lots of misuses for it, but I’d be very happy and excited if this was the case. I don’t dislike James, but find him a little boring and his music, I know a lot of you liked one last breathe but it wasn’t a song I could get excited over.

Jimbo
Jimbo
1 month ago

I definitely would be happy for it to be James again. I must confess I did think all his EP songs were very good. Even if James was on the writing credits and it had a emerging music artist doing the vocals that would be fine. I just hope the BBC send a respectable music artist and song plus do a good PR campaign abroad to get us some potential international votes.

Grft
Grft

Please not the Frock Destroyers … please

Leo
Leo
1 month ago

My hope is for James to sing vocals for an EDM DJ or write a song sang by someone else like Ella Henderson, because I have wanted his writing partners Iain James (Running Scared and Love Kills within ESC, Read All About it and Wings externally) and Ed Drewett to write our entry for some years, and I also don’t want any handover (if it’s a different act) to be acrimonious and be as classless as Cyprus and Belarus were.
But let’s see.

Last edited 1 month ago by Leo
Dimos
Dimos
1 month ago

That’s suspicious. The Eurovision themed episode on RuPaul’s Drag Race UK will be broadcasted tonight. Could we have a Frock Destroyers Eurovision announcement during the show? Divina herself pointed out tonight episode’s theme on her Instagram

Last edited 1 month ago by Dimos
Jimmy Smit
Reply to  Dimos

Divina? Courting drama? I think not darling!