Senhit San Marino Eurovision 2021 Adrenalina

The Wiwi Jury — our in-house team of music unprofessionals — is reviewing and rating the 39 competing songs in Eurovision 2021. Next we listen to San Marino’s Senhit and her song “Adrenalina”. Did we feel the rush? Read on to find out!

Senhit – “Adrenalina”

“Adrenalina” reviews

Kristín: The Freaky Queen is back and is more than welcome. “Adrenalina” is a juicy dance number and despite me being sceptical at first about Flo Rida’s participation here, they managed to sell it to me without hassle. This might not be the best Latino infused R’nB song in 21st century Eurovision, but it is by far the most enjoyable. I completely get and support San Marino’s betting odds this year, because both Senhit and “Adrenalina” are a major force to be reckoned with when the competition kicks off for real. There is not a shadow of a doubt that Senhit will be bringing everything she has and she will deliver. Let’s just hope all the wigs will fit into her hand luggage!

Score: 8.5

Calvin: Nothing seems impossible for Senhit. She is the personification of the Eurovision spirit and you can feel the fun she’s having. Knowing which bits and pieces she had to improve from last year, she single-handedly shocked everyone with the drop of “Adrenalina”. A slick uptempo-production with a memorable hook. Gone are the days of entries from San Marino as guilty pleasures. This is an attack for the victory. It’s surely not the most innovative song of the year, but there’s no need to have 39 interpretations of uniqueness. I want to dance, I want to sing along and I want to watch her perform. She ticks all the boxes.

Score: 9

Ron: “Adrenalina” is a great up-tempo pop track with impressive production. I really like its Middle Eastern sounds. Senhit is a great performer that really fits into this song, she has so much charisma and sassiness and she is one of the most likeable artists of this year’s Eurovision. This is such a huge change from her previous Eurovision entry from 2011. “Adrenalina” feels much more Senhit and I love it. Obviously, when we look at San Marino’s entries at Eurovision, this is among its best efforts, yet I feel like it’s a bit overrated this year. It’s a great track that I enjoy listening to when it comes on, however, it is a bit average and generic – we’ve heard those kinds of songs before so many times. It’s good but not amazing, yet maybe amazing staging will make me raise my score at Eurovision.

Score: 5

Renske: If you want to be filled with energy, San Marino’s entry is the one to go to. Somehow, it is a bit of a time machine back to 2011, when performers such as Kesha and Rita Ora were dominating the world charts. “Adrenalina” is very loud. However, the loudest child in the class does not always turn out to be the most loved one or the brightest. At the same time, the amount of attention and time that was invested in this song, including a songwriting team made up of about ten people, says a lot about its production quality.

Score: 8

Sebastian: Like the little engine that could, It’s really hard to not like a Sammarinese entry, as they always add an injection of humility and character to the contest. That said, San Marino and Senhit have pulled out all the stops to show that they can be all class. “Adrenalina” is Latin-pop, by the numbers, delivered in a superior package worthy of any national final. A potential cameo by Flo Rida turns Adrenalina up to 11, and really makes it a force to be reckoned with. The only potential weakness to the song is that, for as much character Senhit possesses and adds to the track, her vocals may not be strong enough to match the song.

Score: 9

Senhit – “Adrenalina” rankings

In the Wiwi Jury we have 24 jurors but only have room for five reviews. The remaining scores are below:

Antranig: 9.5

Oliver: 8.5

Pablo: 8

Robyn: 8.5

Tobias: 4

Tom: 8

William: 8.5

We have removed the highest and lowest scores prior to calculating the average. This is to remove outliers and potential bias. We have removed a low of 4 and a high of 9.5.

Wiwi Jury verdict: 8.2/10

What do you think of this song? Share your own score and review below!

See all our Eurovision 2021 reviews and rankings

Cal
Cal
11 days ago

This should get San Marino a new best result, but I think juries are going to hurt this song’s chances. I think it’ll finish between 10th and 15th in the final

DAta
DAta
11 days ago

Does all of San Marino’s yearly budget go to Eurovision?

Ern
Ern
11 days ago

This song is so “awesomely bad,” it’s perfect. It can certainly make top 10.

Nils
Nils
12 days ago

Be prepared to be disappointed, because this won’t get nearly as much love from the audience as it gets here. Anyway … I guess a new best for San Marino is a safe bet, nevertheless.

EuroFan
EuroFan
13 days ago

Can we just be real. If this song was sent by Slovenia or Czech Reoublic or Belarus? Will it be so succesful? Nope!
I just don’t understand the hype around it and it will flop so badly. ?

blahh
blahh

omg so overrated

João
João
13 days ago

If a juror can’t judge fairly, perhaps they shouldn’t participate, Wiwi. Even in these inconsequential exercises, integrity matters…

Mr X
Mr X
13 days ago

San Marino 7/10 – the only song of this type of music I really like. Good luck !

canada_piano
canada_piano
13 days ago

this may be an unpopular opinion, but san marino will probably be getting top 5 this year. will definitely attract televoters as the flo rida cameo will definitely make them more noticeable. juries who appreciate pop music will also love it

Azimuth
Azimuth
Reply to  canada_piano

Cannot see it on top10, even in Florida is involved

Mr X
Mr X
Reply to  canada_piano

Why it´s unpopular ? I predict Top 5, too.

tomtomtom
tomtomtom
13 days ago

Who could possibly be upset if San Marino won? San Marino represents all of us.

Nils
Nils
12 days ago
Reply to  tomtomtom

I’d love to see it happen.

cheska
cheska
13 days ago

Remember the last time San Marion was this highly rated? 2013. You remember what happened then?

ESCFanGA
ESCFanGA
13 days ago

Am I the only one who thinks San Marino is going to flop this year?

tomtomtom
tomtomtom
Reply to  ESCFanGA

Azimuth
Azimuth
Reply to  ESCFanGA

No it will be 11-15 in the final which is not a flop, especially for San Marino.

Jessie
Jessie

Kick out Tobias

Reply to  Jessie

Poor Tobias.

Roy Moreno
Roy Moreno
13 days ago

Not trying to be rude here, but how come Tobias’ rankings are always so low?
Like… What’s up with that?

Reply to  Roy Moreno

What I found to be interesting is not only that Tobias gives (almost) only bad scores, but also that the ONLY two reviews he actually wrote are the positive ones for Sweden and Cyprus. I wanted to read at least one written review in which he explains his bad scores and I found none. Again, I’m just curious.

Reply to  Colin

He was included in the Italy review, where he said it was the wrong language for that type of song.

Reply to  Jonas

I went back to 2019, and he actually gave quite a few songs a good, or at least a solid score. So, perhaps 2021 just isn’t his year? 🙂

Reply to  Colin

He’s from Sweden and so of course he would rank Sweden and Cyprus (a Swedish produced/written song) the highest scores.

Reply to  Alex

Why ”of course”? Croatia is in my teens this year, and the winner is my second favorite from Dora. In 2019, The Dream was firmly in my bottom 5. Are you saying that people over-hype their own country’s entry by default? If so, that is the definition of a ”biased score” that should be dropped from the overall rating instead of outliers (which just might be by people who honestly love / dislike entry on its own merits).

Skiwalko
Skiwalko
13 days ago

Look, I’m a Stan Marino through and through. And I’m happy that for once they’re among the favourites (wasn’t that also the case in 2013, though?). But I gotta be honest here, “Adrenalina” doesn’t get my adrenaline going. For a Freaky Queen’s offering, this song isn’t freaky at all, it unrelentingly discards her radiant extravagance and pop art fascinations for the sake of a flashy semi-ethnic drop and ice-cold half-hearted lyrics. There’s nothing wrong with Senhit’s entry per se, I has a decent flow and it has a rapping Flo as well (whose appearance, while polarising, at least shakes things… Read more »

Last edited 13 days ago by Skiwalko

ICON

Serafina
Serafina
13 days ago

I never caught myself listening to this song. The verses, the chorus, the rap bit, everything just feels one note and a bit outdated to me, I love the ethnic drop though. It should qualify and I want her to get a better result than Serhat, but that’s it tbh, it’s excited that San Marino, for once, doesn’t suck, but when you separate the song from the country, it’s just an average outdated pop song from the late 2000s. If we were talking Eurovision 2010, then yes, it would’ve been an outstanding song, and even then it wouldn’t have aged… Read more »

Last edited 13 days ago by Serafina
Candy
Candy
13 days ago

I love her. Eurovision seems so important for her more than any artist this year. Go Senhit! Go San Marino! And I think this has the best average score of any song so far this season from the wiwi jury

Dick
13 days ago

Senhit is a formidable force with a great song, I just hope she can do it justice.

Niya
Niya
13 days ago

When I first heard this song I enjoyed it, but later on I realized my enjoyment came only from the fact that it was San Marino, the microstate amongst giants that I tend to root for no matter what, and not from the actual song. To me this actually sounds outdated as is and adding Flo-rida just made it sound like it came straight out of 2011.
I’ll give it a 5.. for effort.

13 days ago

SAN MARINO – It is satisfying to see an underdog succeeding. San Marino and Senhit came back much stronger, and the result of their effort is being appreciated by fans. Adrenalina still kept their signature camp, but polished it to the point where it feels like a contender. After the 2018 fiasco, San Marino learned its lesson on how to incorporate rap verses, and inviting Flo Rida was a great idea. In a way, this is an ethnic pop wall of sound, turned up to 11 throughout the 3 minutes. It also contains some previously seen ideas, but the Eritrean… Read more »

Last edited 13 days ago by Colin
14 days ago

From the pure pop entries, it’s the most cohesive. Not inventive, but has its charms like t
he Eritrean touch and how Senhit sings “adrenalina”. I’m normally someone that rejects when a rapper invades a pop track, but Flo Rida merges well and keeps the flow intact. In fact, the studio version runs so smoothly, that the challenge is to translate the same vibe to the stage. In case Flo Rida can’t show up, I hope they replace him and avoid using him as a pre-recorded “name-dropping” accessory. 7.25

Reply to  Sabrina

As opposed to a live “name-dropping” accessory? 😉 Also, can you point towards the Eritrean touch? Other than Senhit, all I hear is Sweden.

Apollo
Apollo
13 days ago

The Eritrean touch is the instrumental hook. To me, it sounds almost Middle Eastern, but I guess that’s just my lack of Eritrean music knowledge. If you can’t hear the Eritrean components, listen to the instrumental version!

Reply to  Apollo

Don’t get me wrong guys, I wouldn’t be able to say it’s Eritrean if my life depended on it, because I’m far from an expert and don’t know a thing about their culture. But I read Senhit mentioning it in a few interviews. Here’s something that was published in Eurovision’s official site:

Roots are important to Senhit, which is why she made sure that two instruments from her parent’s home country of Eritrea were blended into the song’s mix: a krar (a bowl-shaped lyre) and the kebero (double-headed, conical hand drum) can be heard throughout the track. (https://eurovision.tv/story/senhit-adrenalina)

Reply to  Sabrina

I’m actually with Vanilla Bean on this one, I think the drop is from the same extension pack we already know from the Azeri song. 😉
I can hear a very prominent drum that could be the one she describes, the kebero, but if there’s the sound of a lyre somewhere, it’s buried indistinguishably in the backing track. The hook in the drop is not played by a lyre, I’d say it’s some kind of woodwind, like an oboe or something.

Reply to  Tibor

Well, I’m just trusting Senhit’s words and intentions. But in this track I don’t see any intention whatsoever of selling it as ethno-pop. It’s just a nice touch, but they go full pop with this one.

And to keep it all in the same reply: I agree that a feat shouldn’t count as backing vocals. At the same time I’m curious to find out what EBU would rule about it, I insist that I hope Flo Rida shows up so we can avoid the drama. But I’m a rare Eurovision fan that don’t like drama. 😛

Reply to  Sabrina

I trust my ear more than Senhit’s word. 😉

Reply to  Tibor

Sorry, but this is really funny. Instead of downvoting, you could just tell me, where you hear the lyre. A downvote won’t make it magically appear.

13 days ago

Well, I guess even the biggest fans of the song will admit that Flo Rida was brought to the track so people would talk about it. It wouldn’t work with me, because I’m not into rap and I only knew him by name, but based on what I’ve seen on Twitter and Youtube, some people see it as a huge thing. As long he’ll be there on the stage, I’m OK with that (though I hope this doesn’t start an Eurovision trend). But if he can’t be there, he would be just a bait. And there’s the elephant in the… Read more »

Reply to  Sabrina

I wonder if this would be allowed, after all Flo Rida’s part is definitely not a backing vocal, so it has to be sung live, if I understand the rule book correctly.

David Thomas
David Thomas
Reply to  Tibor

Rules this year have changed. Backing vocals are allowed. The rule of up to 6 live onstage or off is out the window.

Reply to  David Thomas

I think Flo Rida considers himself more important than that. If they use his voice without him being there, the executive supervisor should be fired.

Reply to  David Thomas

I know, but as I said: Flo Rida’s part is hardly a backing vocal.

Cameron
Cameron
14 days ago

Can we like ban Tobias from doing this

Kas
Kas
Reply to  Cameron

Totally disagree. Is a Cult Judge after all these years.

He’s “banned” anyway cuz his scores doesn’t count (always removed) in the average…

Reply to  Kas

That’s true, but it’s still not fair because the point of removing the highest and lowest score is someone being biased with THE SPECIFIC SONG…

This guy is underrating 37 out of the 39 songs competing, like what the heck

David Thomas
David Thomas
Reply to  Sot

Sot nailed it

Reply to  Cameron

Nobody should be banned for their opinion as long as it’s not hate speech or something like that.

Last edited 14 days ago by Mr Vanilla Bean
Reply to  Cameron

I’ll always defend anyone’s right to rate entries however they please. That is the only way to assure democracy. However, it would be nice to hear from Tobias himself why he systematically gives poor ratings to majority of entries every year. Does he really think that the majority of all ESC entries are bad? It’s perhaps not my business to know, but I am curious.

David Thomas
David Thomas
Reply to  Colin

They just wanna be Ulrikke Brandstorp and have all the ‘ ‘.

Vicky
Vicky
14 days ago

Imagine living in the world, where San Marino’s song having higher score than Italy’s………

Vicky
Vicky
Reply to  Vicky

You are out of you mind.

Reply to  Vicky

And ALL the other songs’

Reply to  Vicky

Welcome to 2014, as far as my personal ranking is concerned. 😉

pooky1001
pooky1001
14 days ago

I dont dislike this song and im certain its going to qualify but i feel like it might be that one song that on final night everyone thinks is going to score well but then it flops. Really high score on this jury and high in the OGAE poll but on the EuroJury poll about 27 countries have voted so far and only 2 have given San Marino any points at all. Im curious to see how its going to be staged.

GojoSatoru
GojoSatoru
Reply to  pooky1001

That’s exactly what I think will happen. I predict a 3rd place in the semifinals, but something like 21st in the final.

Reply to  GojoSatoru

Let’s not forget it’s San Marino… Everyone votes for it, even with the most tragic song of the millennium, because it’s the smallest country competing (with me being one of them)

Steven
Steven
Reply to  Sot

This year is like 2011 we don’t have a clear winner and you can see it everywhere. YT wiwi and lots of eurovision websites. Don’t waste your energy to complain just don’t forget to vote in May.
And please respect that other people can have different kind of taste

Reply to  Steven

I actually think most of San Marino’s entries are beautiful, it’s just the fact that their BAD entries (take 2017 for example) seem more likeable to the audience than the same song but presented by e.g. Slovenia (in 2008, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 San Marino was in my top10)

Steven
Steven
Reply to  pooky1001

Please check the EuroJury twitter account to find out how many members are from one country. Usually is just 2 members representing a whole nation lol

Ali
Ali
14 days ago

this comments are so.. why do some eurofans feel that they have to hate fan favourites because they are fan favourites.. trust me you’re not quirky. Adrenalina is a bop and one of the best of the year, period

Anhel
Anhel
Reply to  Ali

But… sometimes people genuinely don’t like some songs, despite their popularity?? Adrenalina is in my 24th place and my ranking is completely based on my taste. And of the two favorites, I love Switzerland and I hate Malta. It’s not about popularity, people are allowed to like and dislike things.

Ali
Ali
Reply to  Anhel

I know I was just seeing people disliking it cos of the fact that it’s popular which is weird but ofc everyone has different taste

Anhel
Anhel
Reply to  Ali

But how can you tell that’s the reason? Did they say that? That would indeed be silly if they did, haha.

Anhel
Anhel
14 days ago

This is the weirdest score I’ve seen… I didn’t know people like this song so much.

Ali
Ali

8.2 is MASSIVE so deserved

Ali
Ali

Tobias at it again…

Ivar
Ivar
14 days ago

I am no big fan of Swedish factory pop, but I’ll make an exception for San Marino. In my book, this is the best entry they have ever sent to Eurovision, and I would be happy to see this in the top 10. 8/10

Henry
Henry
14 days ago

Sorry but Tobias’s scores are really laughable and totally unbelievable .. you would almost think he is doing this on purpose to provoke comments here in the comment section …

14 days ago

Wiwi Juries’ current TOP 29 San Marino (8.2) Italy (7.7) (=) Ireland (7.7) Cyprus (7.45) Finland (7.34) Ukraine (7.32) Russia (7.18) Sweden (7.14) Greece (6.82) (=) United Kingdom (6.82) Croatia (6.75) Azerbaijan (6.57) Israel (6.45) Latvia (6.34) Belgium (6.16) (=) Czech Republic (6.16) Serbia (6.09) Albania (5.89) (=) Norway (5.89) Spain (5.34) Germany (5.14) Estonia (5.07) Austria (4.89) Denmark (4.84) (=) Slovenia (4.84) Poland (4.5) Portugal (4.32) North Macedonia (4.05) Georgia (3.82) My personal TOP 29 San Marino (My 1st) Italy (My 2nd) Greece (My 4th) Ukraine (My 7th) Belgium (My 10th) Finland (My 11th) Estonia (My 12th) Russia (My… Read more »

Last edited 14 days ago by Sot
Azimuth
Azimuth

Synonym of overhype.

Tom
Tom
Reply to  Azimuth

Is Je Me Casse wbk

14 days ago

Seriously though, does Tobias just give very low scores to screw up the jury average because seriously, they only give very low scores regardless of the quality of the song.

Reply to  Alex

Giving his own country a 9 while others are mostly below 5 screams the possibility of Sweden not getting into the final this year, and they know it.

Kredential
Kredential
14 days ago

It’s funny how Senhit went from having a 2 song national final where both songs were average at best in 2020 to delivering an absolute banger in 2021. I don’t know if that energy will translate to the stage but I hope San Marino will qualify again. After the travesty that was Crisalide not qualifying, I’m not 100% sure.

Batkas
Batkas
14 days ago

The studio version is really good. The song is catchy and fresh!
The best pop song that the contest serves this year.
But lets be honest. The song is going to flop during the lives in May.
Unfortunately, Senhit does not suffice to perform a song like this.
I still hope though it will remain in top10.

Whoareyou?
Whoareyou?
14 days ago

Are you sure Tobias’s constant 4, isn’t some kind of failure in your database? 😀

wonder
wonder
14 days ago

Cheap!! Cheap!! Cheap! it sounds like 100000 songs I’ve heard before, and the lyric are boring..

Only because of the background music style “Fuego” people like it… I guess it will end like Cyprus 2019…

Last edited 14 days ago by wonder
Kas
Kas
Reply to  wonder

It’s totally impossible imagining Senhit…to perform as Eleni did. It’s possible to reach top10 but not any further.

Hovh
Hovh

Wow great results. The best result for San Marino is guaranteed

Boreal
Boreal

******S E N H I T *******
Woooowww!!!!

14 days ago

For me personally, San Marino’s most impressive accomplishment is to go from Jenny B. to Flo Rida in just three years – although I will admit that I had to google the latter, when everybody started getting excited because of his participation. No wonder did I not know who he was, because apparently he hasn’t published anything noteworthy since 2014 – and in 2014 I was following the charts even less thoroughly than I do today (so not at all). But I keep asking myself: What if Flo Rida won’t be travelling to Rotterdam? Will Senhit do the rap? Will… Read more »

Last edited 14 days ago by Tibor
Reply to  Tibor

Objection! Not everybody! 😉

Yeah, me neither, since I didn’t know him. So more or less everybody, then. 😉

Skiwalko
Skiwalko
Reply to  Tibor

“Ah, listen up, listen up, it’s me Flo Rida, as you see I got style, and that’s for Senhit over here, she’s a special VIP, so you better listen carefully. When she comin’ down the pole, don’t get sad, stay in control, don’t give up and be a troll. Show her you’re better (hell no) If she says so, get in the car, rev it up and be a star. ‘Cause you got the a-dre-na-li-na. Give it to ’em, Senhit!”

Reply to  Skiwalko

Pulitzer.

Reply to  Skiwalko

Exactly how I remember it. 😀

Eurovisionfun
Eurovisionfun
14 days ago

San Marino along with Greece my two favourite entries for the year.
Well done to Senhit

Eurovisionfun
Eurovisionfun
14 days ago

It is starting to get a joke with Tobias ahahahahahahahah
4 (pretend to be shocked :O)

Other rankings by Tobias:
Poland: 4
Georgia: 4
The Netherlands: 4.5

Reply to  Eurovisionfun

The biggest joke is the 9 for Sweden

14 days ago

The fact that he is from Sweden makes it look a little bit shifty

Reply to  Dandi dansa

It’s simply ridiculous to have this at 9 and almost everything else below 5. That says it all.

14 days ago

Also the Swedish made song from Cyprus with 7.5 stands out.

Reply to  Dandi dansa

Lucky for Destiny because if hers wasn’t Swedish, she’d also get a below 5. This way, she can hope for 7.5 as well.

Last edited 14 days ago by Mr Vanilla Bean
14 days ago

Of course with luck, even she can reach for the stars and almost hold the score of 9 that is specially reserved for Sweden.

Reply to  Dandi dansa

Of course. Not a 9, though. A Swedish bought product can never be as good as a Swedish Swedish product!

Last edited 14 days ago by Mr Vanilla Bean
14 days ago

That’s why she can almost get there, 8.5 almost seems too good, and since it’s a big fan favourite it will land on a high score of 8, if she’s lucky.

MadProfessor
MadProfessor
Reply to  Dandi dansa

Only one of the four writers is Swedish. The other 3 are Brazilian, Danish and Canadian

Reply to  MadProfessor

Yes I know, it’s still Swedish made even when there’s only one Swede involved.

Fck off as always

Ravencrow Neversmiles
Ravencrow Neversmiles
Reply to  Eurovisionfun

Weird. Maybe he forgot that Adrenalina is also written by swedes and so forgot to give it a good score.
I don’t want to rude but why be an eurovision reporter if you only like your own country and hate everything else?

Reply to  Eurovisionfun

I see he only gives a high score to songs with Swedish production, so I’m expecting a 8-9 for Malta

Kas
Kas
Reply to  Eurovisionfun

Bias for EBU president !
Sweden is so underrated…9 ? Why ?

Think in his try to be objective, he diminished the well deserved 17…to the humble 9.

Last edited 14 days ago by Kas
GojoSatoru
GojoSatoru
Reply to  Eurovisionfun

You can’t spell Tobias without bias.

Tchoubit
Tchoubit
14 days ago

I must say it is slightly overrated in my honest opinion. Although it sounds pleasant, it is as Ron said quite “generic” and “average” despite the amazing team of producers behind it, that’s quite unnerving to see this result. Also, many people who will watch Eurovision wouldn’t even know whats the story behind Sammarinese entries before…so for them it would be just another song to listen and judge. So, besides the very classical structure of the song as well as musicality and lyricism, my worries concern about the vocal power of it, and the visuals that we will be offered.… Read more »

Last edited 14 days ago by Tchoubit
14 days ago

A lot of people complained about Efendi recycling Cleopatra this year, so I think it is fair to also complain about Senhit recycling another 2020 song – Moves, by Suzi P.

Reply to  Jonas

If only the real world were as eco-friendly as more and more Eurovision delegations. Climate change would be no problem at all.

Ali
Ali
Reply to  Jonas

Suzi p was literally involved in the songwriting process

Reply to  Ali

Yes, of Moves, which was then recycled into Adrenalina.

Shannon
Shannon
14 days ago

Ron wrote all the things I’d say about this, so no need for me to say anything more.

Yessss San Marinooo . My #1 this year <3

Last edited 14 days ago by Alex
Escfan
Escfan
14 days ago

Although the studio version of this song is undoubtedly catchy and very likeable, I do worry about how this will do at eurovision. I worry about the staging and possibly the vocals because if they are not excellent, I could see jurors not rewarding this in the semi. I think it deserves to qualify but it’s also not a certain qualifier. Studio version, this is a 9/10 for me it’s excellent, I’m very worried about the live performance though.

Ratik
Ratik
14 days ago

Well, I like the song, and Senhit deserves a good result in the final, but I have a strong feeling that Adrenalina is only a eurofan favorite, like Valentine in 2013, and could be a big failure
7/10

Reply to  Ratik

Could be. I genuinely adored “Crisalide”. I thought it was one of the best songs in its year and still the best entry of the country to date. (I still don’t get why Ralph Siegel keeps peddling rubbish to various countries when he can obviously write very good songs.) But the live performance completely fell apart, in my opinion. It looked cheap, not grand. To make things worse, the producers did a horrible job catching the performance at all behind the sea of flags.

Giolo
Giolo
14 days ago

Agree, Crisalide is the best Sammarinese entry so far, Valentina deserved more on the stage.

Darren
14 days ago

With or without Flo-Rida, I think this is definitely the bop of the year. It’s my guilty pleasure anyway and while it’s not reinventing the wheel or anything, it’s just a fun guilt free rush of sugar and I definitely love it. One of my favourites too. The fact that this is from San Marino is remarkable too. Every year people don’t really pay them much attention, then bam they give us the best bop of the year and guest vocals by the likes of Flo Rida. Nobody was expecting it. First ever San Marinese song in my playlist and… Read more »