Ten countries took the stage for their first rehearsal on December 15, but Armenia’s Maléna was the one who impressed our readers the most.
Yesterday we asked you to take part in our poll, and 2,020 of you casted your vote. Maléna emerged as the winner with 485 votes (24.01%).
Armenia’s Maléna had the best first rehearsal on day two
The “Qami Qami” songstress is a vision in silver, with huge space boots and an oversized discoball jacket. She’s joined by four dancers in similar outfits to her own, but in pink and blue colours to match the glittery backdrop.
It’s as if the Power Rangers ripped up their old uniforms and created chic new costumes for an effortlessly fabulously night out at Studio 54. The colours are stunning, the choreography is slick, and the vocals are strong. Brava..
Second place in our poll went to France‘s Enzo. He got 17.67% of the vote and won the hearts of 357 of our readers.
Enzo prances across the stage in all white beneath a sparkling gold blazer, joined by the dancers from his music video. The staging is grand and elegant, featuring brass pocketwatch graphics, a checkerboard floor and one of the largest props of the contest — a huge golden staircase, bringing Enzo and co. to new heights.
Third place in our poll went to North Macedonia‘s Dajte Muzika. 254 of you joined the Green Forces (12.53%).
Fourth place went to Albania‘s Anna Gjebrea. She impressed 244 of you with her entry “Stand by you” (12.09%). Rounding the top five, it’s Ukraine‘s Olena Usenko. 208 of you voted for her performance of “Vazhil” (10.30%). Just missing the top five by two votes it’s Russia’s Tanya Mezhentseva with 206 (10.20%).
Full results: Who had the best Junior Eurovision 2021 first rehearsal on December 15?
- Armenia: Maléna – “Qami Qami” – 485 votes (24.01%)
- France: Enzo – “Tic Tac” – 357 votes (17.67%)
- North Macedonia: Dajte Muzika – “Green Forces” – 254 votes (12.57%)
- Albania: Anna Gjebrea – “Stand by you” – 244 votes (12.08%)
- Ukraine: Olena Usenko – “Vazhil” – 208 votes (10.30%)
- Russia: Tanya Mezhentseva – “Mon Ami” – 206 votes (10.20%)
- Azerbaijan: Sona Azizova – “One Of Those Days” – 89 votes (4.41%)
- Serbia: Jovana & Dunja – “Children’s Eyes” – 86 votes (4.26x%)
- Kazakhstan: Alinur and Beknur – “Fairy World” – 50 votes (2.48%)
- Bulgaria: Denislava & Martin – “Voice of Love” – 41 votes (2.03%)
Total votes: 2,020
Do you agree with the poll results? Is Armenia closer to the trophy after the first rehearsal? Let us know in the comment section below!