Our first Euro-Photoshop Contest is all wrapped up (in case you missed it, Edward from Wales won with his Specsavers edit). But ya know what? We’ve still got a load of Eurovision goodies stored in Wiwi Towers, and they’re badly in need of new owners. As we can’t just hand them out (that’d be no fun), we’ve created a new challenge for y’all – the Youtube Treasure Trail.
Youtube Treasure Trail
The premise is simple. We’ve sprinkled our Youtube channel with breadcrumbs, which can be found in the video descriptions (you’ll need to click “see more”). The clues will take you on a journey across Europe and through time, from Malmö 2013 to Amsterdam’s Eurovision in Concert, to this year’s contest in Copenhagen. There are ten stops in total before you arrive at the final destination – as with all good treasure hunts, “X” marks the spot. Once you reach this point you’ll need to leave a comment begining with #wiwicomp, and then it’s down to fate. You’ll be entered into a draw, and be in with a chance of winning one of our three fabulous prizes.
The bounty is pretty fantastic, even if we say so ourselves. There’s a Sergej Cetkovic “Moi Svijet” CD, a signed copy of Firelight’s “Coming Home”, and a Conchita Wurst press pack containing a “Rise Like A Phoenix” CD and badge. Not too shabby! And three prizes means three winners, which triples your chances of winning. There’s no reason not to enter!
In order for your entry to be valid, you’ll need to bear the following rules in mind.
- You must subscribe to the wiwibloggs Youtube channel.
- There will be three separate winners. You can enter multiple times, but once your name is drawn out, all your subsequent entries will be immediately invalidated.
- The competition will close at 23:59 (GMT) on Monday 13 October 2014. Any entries after this time will not be counted.
- The winners will be contacted via Youtube that same week.
- The first name drawn will be able to choose first from the prize fund, second will pick next, and the remaining prize will go to our third winner.
- The competition winners will also be announced on wiwibloggs.
Phew, with the rules out of the way, it’s finally time to begin. We start in a Copenhagen cafe and are joined by the 2014 Macedonian representative, Tijana Dapcevic. The first clue is “click Tijana’s phone”.
We wish you luck on your journey ahead, and don’t forget all the remaining clues will be in the video descriptions.