It is most certainly a woman’s world right now as the trio of Nina Sublatti, Amber and Trijntje Oosterhuis have topped our favourite Eurovision 2015 act poll once again. Nina can celebrate picking up the win for the third week in a row with 1,574 votes, on the same week that her debut album was released. Both Amber (1,159 votes) and Trijntje (619 votes) have continued to catch her as each week has gone by though. This one is tight, y’all!
EUROVISION 2015: FAVOURITE ACT SO FAR RESULTS (FEBRUARY 10)
1. Nina Sublatti, “Warrior”: 1,574 votes, 32% (=)
2. Amber, “Warrior”: 1,159 votes, 24% (=)
3. Trijntje Oosterhuis, “Walk Along”: 619 votes, 13% (=)
4. Daniel Kajmakoski, “Lisja esenski”: 369 votes, 8% (+1)
5. Elhaida Dani, “Diell”: 267 votes, 6% (+4)
6. Mélanie René, “Time to Shine”: 242 votes, 5% (+1)
7. Lisa Angell, “N’oubliez pas”: 217 votes, 4% (-3)
8. Anti Social Media, “The Way You Are“: 165 votes, 3% (New)
9. Uzari and Maimuna, “Time”: 151 votes, 3% (-4)
10. Giannis Karagiannis, “One Thing I Should Have Done”: 109 votes, 2% (-2)
Total votes cast: 4,872
It wasn’t a warm welcome for Dansk Melodi Grand Prix winners Anti Social Media, who only managed 3% of the overall votes with their song “The Way You Are”. It seems that y’all aren’t exactly feeling them the way that they are right now!
The highest rise from last week was for Elhaida Dani, who bounced back from finishing last to a much more respectable 5th place. Perhaps the news that “Diell” was be performed in English has won some confidence back in here from the public?
Not so good news for Lisa Angell, Uzari and Maimuna and Giannis Karagiannis, all of whom notably fell back down the rankings though. With just under 4,900 of you voting it’s clear that throwing your support behind your favourite act really is important, so y’all better make sure to vote in our next poll opening shortly! We’ll be welcoming both Maria Olafsdottir from Iceland as well as the Bojana Stamenov, winner of Serbia‘s national final – is our leading trio set to be broken open?