As we reported earlier, Swedish broadcaster SVT have a big event planned in Stockholm for those unlucky enough to have missed out on grand final tickets. Eurovision The Party, held just down from the Globe at Tele2 Arena, will feature a live projection broadcast of the grand final show, as well as entertainment from Sweden’s top Eurovision and Melfest stars. Tickets for the event go on sale today at 10:00 CET.
As well as the grand final being broadcast on a giant 300 metre square screen, Sweden’s jury points will also be delivered from inside the event and Eurovision winners Carola and Loreen and Melodifestivalen stars Danny Saucedo and Panetoz will perform. Melfest 2016 runner-up Oscar Zia has also been added to the line-up. The show will also be hosted by Sanna Nielsen, who will also deliver exclusive backstage footage from the Globe.
Eurovision The Party
Confirmed artists at Eurovision the Party
- Loreen – Winner of Eurovision 2012
- Carola – Winner of Eurovision 1991
- Danny Saucedo – Participant in Melodifestivalen 2011, 2012
- Oscar Zia – Runner-up of Melodifestivalen 2016
- Panetoz – Participant in Melodifestivalen 2014, 2016
- DJ Tim Henri – One of Sweden’s most booked DJs
Eurovision The Party – schedule
- Doors open at 18:00
- Pre-show at 19:30
- Live broadcast from 21:00 to 00:30
- After-party from 00:30 to 4:00
Tickets can be bought from 10:00 CET today 18 March, at axs.com. The price is between 300 and 995 SEK (30-100 euro) and the after-party ticket costs 200 SEK (20 euro). There is an age limit of 20 for VIP and premium tickets, and 18 for floor and after party tickets.
Will we see you there?