After three rounds of preliminary heats, Lithuania has reached the business end of its revamped national selection — Pabandom iš naujo! Eurovizijos atranka 2020. Over the next two weekends, 18 acts will battle it out across two semis for eight spots in the grand final.
On Monday, broadcaster LRT confirmed which acts had been drawn in which semi. The acts in semi one appear to have been revealed in line with the running order. Semi two acts are listed in alphabetical order according to artists.
Pabandom iš naujo! Eurovizijos atranka 2020
Semi-final one acts
- KaYra “Alligator”
- Viktorija Miškūnaitė “The Ocean”
- Baltos Varnos “Namų dvasia”
- Rūta Loop “We Came from the Sun”
- Gabrielius Vagelis “Tave čia randu”
- THE ROOP “On Fire”
- Kristina Jure “My Sound of Silence”
- Alen Chicco “Somewhere Out There”
- Aistė Pilvelytė “Unbreakable”
Semi-final two acts
- Andy Vaic “Why Why Why”
- Evgenya Redko “Far”
- Germanas Skoris “Chemistry (Breaking Free)”
- Meandi “DRIP”
- Monika Marija “If I Leave”
- Moniqué “Make Me Human”
- Petunija “Show Ya”
- Rokas Povilius “Vilnius Calling”
- The Backs “Fully”
From the semis, only eight acts will secure a place in the Pabandom iš naujo! final on 15 February 15 — four from each semi.
Among the semi-finalists are returning artists such as Aistė Pilvelytė, Gabrielius Vagelis, Monika Marija, Alen Chicco, Petunija, Ruta Loop and The Roop. But the semi-finals will also include plenty of newcomers, hoping to make their mark and go on to represent Lithuania at Eurovision 2020.