With day seven of Eurovision 2021 rehearsals drawing to a close, it’s time to review the competition.
Today, eight countries took to the Rotterdam Ahoy stage for their second rehearsals. We got another look at the acts from Georgia, Albania, Portugal, Bulgaria, Finland, Latvia, Switzerland and Denmark ahead of next week’s live shows.
The Black Mamba kept it classy, Victoria enchanted us and Blind Channel delivered a dazzling light show. But who was the cream of the crop? Vote for your favourite second rehearsal in our poll!
Scroll down to vote in our poll.
Eurovision 2021 rehearsals: Day Seven (May 14)
Click on the below posts to read our reviews, watch our reactions and see snippets from each country’s second rehearsal.
- 🇬🇪 Georgia: Tornike Kipiani — “You”
- 🇦🇱 Albania: Anxhela Peristeri — “Karma”
- 🇵🇹 Portugal: The Black Mamba — “Love Is On My Side”
- 🇧🇬 Bulgaria: VICTORIA — “Growing Up Is Getting Old”
- 🇫🇮 Finland: Blind Channel — “Dark Side”
- 🇱🇻 Latvia: Samanta Tina — “The Moon Is Rising”
- 🇨🇭 Switzerland: Gjon’s Tears — “Tout l’univers”
- 🇩🇰 Denmark: Fyr og Flamme — “Øve os på hinanden”
Poll: Who had the best second rehearsal on May 14?
As always, you can vote for as many songs as you like. But remember, you can only vote once — so make it count! This poll will close on May 15 with results publishing shortly after.
Who did you vote for? What do you think of today’s changes? Sound off in the comments below.
PHOTOS: EBU / THOMAS HANSES / ANDRES PUTTING