Croatia’s Dora festival is here again. And while local fans can catch the Eurovision selection by switching their televisions to HRT 1, international viewers will need to head online.
Here’s when and how you can watch the grand final of Dora 2022.
Watch Dora 2022 online
Grand final — 19 February 2022
Time: 20:10 CET to 22:25 CET
The grand final of Dora 2022 is due to be livestreamed on the broadcaster’s YouTube channel.
The show will also be streamed live on the HRT website.
You should note the following:
- It is necessary to create an account. This can be done by clicking the person icon in the top right corner.
- This will take you to a new page. To register, click the link at the very bottom of the page, beneath the Google and Facebook buttons.
- This will take you to a form containing the following fields — first name, last name, email, password and password confirmation. Tick the box to agree to the terms and conditions. There should be a button to the left, which allows you to enter the details.
- You should receive a confirmation email and from there you’ll be good to go.
- Viewers can also login via their Google or Facebook accounts. Alternatively, there is the HRTi app which works in a similar way.
- Alternatively, keep an eye out on social media for live streams on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or elsewhere. These will most likely be managed by fans, so may not be as reliable as the offical stream.
Dora 2022 running order
The selection will see 14 artists perform. The results will by a 50/50 public and jury split. The Dora 2022 finalists are:
- Mila Elegović “Ljubav”
- Mia Negovetić “Forgive Me (Oprosti)”
- Marko Bošnjak “Moli za nas”
- Jessa “My Next Mistake”
- Zdenka Kovačiček “Stay on the Bright Side”
- Tina Vukov “Hideout”
- Roko Vušković “Malo kasnije”
- Bernarda “Here for Love”
- Eric Vidović “I Found You”
- ToMa “In the Darkness”
- Elis Lovrić “No War”
- Ella Orešković “If You Walk Away”
- Tia “Voli me do neba”
- Mia Dimšić “Guilty Pleasure”