A few days ago we asked you which Melodifestivalen 2016 semifinal one act you are most excited for based on their discography, song lyrics and the freshly-released performance details from SVT. Before today’s first clips of all the seven competing songs drop, it’s time to reveal the results.
Ace Wilder doesn’t seem to have any worries, as she came out on top with over 53% of all votes. Y’all have high expectations for Ms. Wilder, as she also finished second in our poll for all 28 acts.
In second place are Melodifestivalen returnees Samir & Viktor. They finished second with around 17% of the vote. Robin B comes third, basically tied with duo Albin & Mattias Andréasson. They don’t seem to be so confident with their chances, as earlier this week they told us that Molly Sandén will win Melodifestivalen 2016.
The last three places go to three lovely ladies — Pernilla Andersson, Mimi Werner and Anna Book, who bears a striking resemblance to Little Mix starlet Jesy Nelson. Two of them have already made turns at Melodifestivalen The other, Miss Werner, is just starting her career. And she may have a bumpy ride if our poll is any indicator…
Which act from semi final one are you most excited for? (Results)
1. Ace Wilder with “Don’t Worry” 53.5% (413 votes)
2. Samir & Viktor with “Bada nakna” 16.58% (128 votes)
3. Robin Bengtsson with “Constellation Prize” 7.77% (60 votes)
4. Albin & Mattias Andréasson with “Rik” 7.64% (59 votes)
5. Anna Book with “Himmel för två” 5.05% (39 votes)
6. Mimi Werner with “Ain’t No Good” 4.79% (37 votes)
7. Pernilla Andersson with “Mitt guld” 4.66% (36 votes)
Total Votes: 772
Melodifestivalen 2016: Semifinal 1 – Gothenburg (PREVIEW)
Photo: Peter Cederling