Croatia’s Dora festival returns for 2021, taking place on Saturday 13 February. And while local fans can catch the Eurovision selection by switching their televisions to HRT 1, international viewers will need to try alternative means.
Here’s when and how you can watch the grand final of Dora 2021.
Watch Dora 2021 online
Grand final — 13 February 2021
Time: 20:10 CET to 22:12 CET
The grand final of Dora 2021 will be streamed live on the HRT website.
You should note the following:
- It is necessary to create an account. This can be done by clicking the person icon in the top right corner.
- This will take you to a new page. To register, click the link at the very bottom of the page, beneath the Google and Facebook buttons.
- This will take you to a form containing the following fields — first name, last name, email, password and password confirmation. Tick the box to agree to the terms and conditions. There should be a button to the left, which allows you to enter the details.
- You should receive a confirmation email and from there you’ll be good to go.
- Viewers can also login via their Google or Facebook accounts. Alternatively, there the HRTi app which works in a similar way.
- Alternatively, keep an eye out on social media for live streams on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or elsewhere. These will most likely be managed by fans, so may not be as reliable as the offical stream.
Dora running order
The selection will see 14 artists perform. The results will by a 50/50 public and jury split. The Dora 2021 finalists are:
- Alkonost of Balkan (Nina Kraljić) “Rijeka”
- Eric Vidović “Reci mi”
- Ella Orešković “Come This Way”
- Bernarda Brunović “Colors”
- Sandi Cenov “Kriv”
- ToMa “Ocean of Love”
- Filip Rudan “Blind”
- Beta Sudar “Ma zamisli”
- Cambi “Zaljubljen”
- Ashley Colburn and Bojan Jambrošić “Share The Love”
- Brigita Vuco “Noći pijane”
- Mia Negovetić “She’s Like a Dream”
- Albina Grčić “Tick-Tock”
- Tony Cetinski and Kiki Rahimovski “Zapjevaj, sloboda je!”