“You” from Georgia’s Tornike Kipiani dropped on Monday, completing the line-up for semi-final two of Eurovision 2021.
The journey began way back in December when Albania selected Anxhela Peristeri and “Karma”. And we’ve had a whole host of genres in between.
Eurovision 2021: Semi-final two line-up
The 17 semi-final two acts range from schlager throwbacks to modern melancholic pop. We’ve got violent pop and dramatic chansons. Rap, bubblegum pop and ethnic dance bangers all feature. However, only ten of the 17 will make it out of the 20 May semi-final and into the grand final.
- Austria: Vincent Bueno “Amen”
- Czech Republic: Benny Cristo “Omaga”
- Estonia: Uku Suviste “The Lucky One”
- Greece: Stefania “Last Dance”
- Iceland: Daði og Gagnamagnið “10 Years”
- Moldova: Natalia Gordienko “Sugar”
- Poland: Rafał “The Ride”
- San Marino: Senhit “Adrenalina”
- Serbia: Hurricane “Loco Loco”
- Albania: Anxhela Peristeri “Karma”
- Bulgaria: Victoria “Growing Up Is Getting Old”
- Denmark: Fyr & Flamme “Øve os på hinanden”
- Finland: Blind Channel “Dark Side”
- Georgia: Tornike Kipiani “You”
- Latvia: Samanta Tīna “The Moon Is Rising”
- Portugal: The Black Mamba “Love Is on My Side”
- Switzerland: Gjon’s Tears “Tout l’Univers”
Precisely who will qualify is anyone’s guess. But who do you want to see make it? You can listen to each of this year’s second semi-final contestants in the playlist below. Then vote for your favourites in our poll. You can vote for as many contestants as you like, but you can only vote ONE time, so make it count.
This poll closes, just ahead of the first rehearsals in May. It’s up to you, Europe. Start voting now!
Who should win semi-final two of Eurovision 2021?
Who did you vote for? Who will win? Who should win? Let us know below.