Preparations for the third heat of Melodifestivalen 2022 are well underway ahead of Saturday’s show. And now, we’ve been given our first glimpse of the stage performances that each of the seven acts will bring, following the release of rehearsal clips.

Yesterday, Swedish broadcaster SVT released one-minute audio snippets of all the songs competing in heat three. But, any Melfest fan or Eurovision fan knows that the visual elements can be a deal breaker when it comes to a contestant’s chances of succeeding or flopping.

Throughout the day on Thursday, Cazzi Opeia, Lancelot, Lisa Miskovsky, Tribe Friday, Faith Kakembo, Linda Bengtzing and Anders Bagge had a full rehearsal on this year’s Melodifestivalen stage. Short 30-second segments of the rehearsal recordings have been released as the latest teaser of what fans can expect from each act on Saturday evening.

Melodifestivalen 2022: Rehearsal clips from heat 3

Click on the song titles to watch the rehearsal clips:

Full performances will be broadcast live on Saturday night from 20:00 CET on SVT1 and SVT Play.

Photo: Annika Berglund, SVT, Melodifestivalen 2022

What do you think of the Melodifestivalen 2022 rehearsal clips from heat three? Which performance are you most excited about? Let us know in the comments below!

beccaboo1212

ask melfest 2022 winner to film music video before eurovision

Max
Max

Lancelot and Tribe Friday are the only ones that looked “complete” to me. I am pretty sure they will advance. As much as I want to like Cazzi (she looked so cool on the press images), her song is not the poptastic eargasm hat I expected and the staging is just as underwelming.

Filip
Filip

I don’t understand all the hype for Cazzi. I think her song sounds just so underwhelming. Sorry.

Tzs
Tzs

Ok – i think some songs came to life …

DTF – Cazzi/Faith
ACH – Lancelot, Anders
However – Tribe Friday surprised me – so i think they can also be in top4

Linda and Lisa are out – i Fall asleep 3x – no way they would qualified …

ffgbndn
ffgbndn

in this semi anyone could qualify and anyobne could stay

CAZZI <3
faith also gives me really tusse vibes
seh deserves final

Last edited 5 months ago by ffgbndn
WeAreWhitChanel
WeAreWhitChanel

Cornelia it’s the best so far but I think that the winner will be Klara

Jake
Jake

I honestly don’t get everyone falling over themselves for Cornelia’s song…I can’t honestly remember it…I know I thought she did well and it was good…but I can’t remember it for the life of me…but, yes, nothing from this semi looks or sounds better than her song…I seem to like the melody of Anders song and it’s anthemic build–but those lyrics are cringe…worse than an X Factor coronation song

Bella
Bella
Reply to  Jake

That’s maybe because Cornelia’s song hasn’t been released yet. Maybe when it’s out there you’ll might have another opinion.
If you listened to it carefully it’s a beautiful and yet a sad song.
Many people can relate to the lyrics and that’s why many people like it and of course because it’s a good song as well.

Adnama
Adnama

Maybe the weakest Melfest semi ever but who cares when Cornelia has already been found.

Tzs
Tzs
Reply to  Adnama

Liamoo is in the same place also Tone is good … Its not only About Cornelia pls ..

Carlos
Carlos

FAITHH !!! I Need to see more! Cazzi is my other fav. Anders…. so we juts put him in front of some stock footage…. how basic.

Apollo
Apollo

Meh… what’s going on with Sweden this year?

Cazzi Opeia is the only act that caught my attention. But once again, we definitely don’t have a winner in this semi. Things are looking better everyday for Cornelia Jakobs!

Ricky
Ricky

I love Melodifestivalen, I defend it every year on this blog, and with that being said…. This is the WORST semi final I have ever seen in the 10 years I’ve been watching this show!
These songs are embarrassing! This is the best Sweden has? Anderson wrote the most generic lyrics in a song ever and he’s projected to go direkt till final, ew! The performances look amateur, the songs are lackluster, I hope next week is better but right now the only choice Sweden has is Cornelia Jakobs! She is miles ahead of the rest!

Tzs
Tzs
Reply to  Ricky

Liamoo too sorry

Swedishlady
Swedishlady

Anders have some work to do..I thought that if he decided to do mello that he had conquer his insecurities but this look lite the opposite. Still think that swedes love for him might send him DTF either way.
I think faith will take the other DTF spot.

I’m not that sure about Cazzi…just have a feeling that swedes will found the song and her voice a bit annoying.

Denis
Denis
Reply to  Swedishlady

Just singing in front o fpeople is a huge conquest for someone who suffers from stage fright or anxiety..

Swedishlady
Swedishlady
Reply to  Denis

I know that. But if it was someone else they would probably not get trough, at least not to the final. I just don’t like when artists goes through because they are who they are and not based on the song and the performance.

Denis
Denis
Reply to  Swedishlady

Well the song is the best of the songs in this heat so it probably would have qualified either way

kir
kir

May we all just proclaim Cornelia Jakobs Melfest 2022 winner instead of this?

Johan
Johan

Why are there so many that love Cazzi Opeia? That was the most basic thing I have ever seen or heard.

ete sech
ete sech
Reply to  Johan

She’s had a great career as a lyricist, I know her from some songs I love, but I got to agree that this is just underwhelming

Erik
Erik
Reply to  Johan

Different opinions probably

impressiveinstants
impressiveinstants

Based on this, I like Lisa Miskovsky the most.

Vasco
Vasco

OMG….
Something needs to change urgently in Sweden’s preselection.
The level is goind down year after year, in my opinion…..
I’m sure there are innovative, more interesting artists in Sweden…

Erik
Erik
Reply to  Vasco

Agreed but unfortunately, there are many interesting artists here in Sweden such as Sabaton, Sandro Cavazza, Zara Larsson and others do not want to compete (I think at least). Rednex and Agnes have so far competed once.

Lolek
Lolek

Was hopeful for a bit more, but only the live shows will reveal the true extent of the staging. I rather liked the quick snippet of Linda though.

sam
sam

as long as cazzi opeia goes dtf i dont really care what happens to the others. she better not be underrated

Last edited 5 months ago by sam
Denis
Denis
Reply to  sam

Sh will go to semi-final

Polegend Godgarina