Sofia has decided — Gabriela Yordanova will represent the country on home soil during Junior Eurovision 2015! In a tough competition with lots of mature voices, Gabriela emerged as the lucky winner. The song which will represent the country will be released later — it better be very soon!
National selection final – cover of “Osadeni Dushi”:
Gabriela’s cover of “Something Has Got a Hold on Me:
She was ranked 2nd in our national selection poll. Not bad, readers!
Gabriela’s job won’t be easy this time — the only way to outpace Krisia’s, Hasan’s and Ibrahim’s result last year is to WIN. We wish her the best at it.
FULL RESULTS: Bulgaria’s national selection
- Gabriela Yordanova – 22 points (11 televote/11 jury)
- Ivan Stoyanov – 22 points (10 televote/12 jury)
- Radko Petkov – 21 points (12 televote/9 jury)
- Gergana Todorova – 19 points (9 televote/10 jury)
- Simona Ivanova – 16 points (8 televote/8 jury)
- Mariam Mavrova – 13 points (7 televote/6 jury)
- Filip Filchev – 10 points (6 televote/4 jury)
- Eleonora Ivanova – 10 points (5 televote/5 jury)
- Andrea Nacheva – 10 points ( 3 televote/7 jury)
- Pavel Mateev – 6 points (4 televote/2 jury)
- Lora Gerzdhikova – 4 points (1 televote/3 jury)
- Dilyan & Kostadin Dyankovi – 3 points (2 televote/1 jury)
We sincerely hope there won’t be power cuts during Bulgaria’s rehearsals this time:
Last year’s representative – Krisia Todorova – graced the stage as interval act. She performed a popular Bulgarian song “One Bulgarian Rose”.
Are you happy with the result? Did you vote for Gabriela? Feel free to tell us in the comments section below.