After electrifying shows in Amsterdam, Riga and London, the next stop was Madrid, where Spain hosted Southern Europe’s very own Eurovision preview party – the one and only #PrePartyES.

The first night saw a wide array of non-2019 acts blow up the stage at Madrid’s Sala La Riviera, including previous Spanish representatives Las Ketchup and last year’s Alfred García. They were joined by even more artists from across Europe, including Malta’s Ira Losco, Austria’s Cesar Sampson, Israel’s IMRI, and Melodi Grand Prix legend, Adelén.

However, the main event was the Saturday night where, after a glamorous red carpet entrance, twenty-two Eurovision 2019 acts took to the stage and worked up the crowd of excited Iberian chorizo. Each act gave it their all, but we want to know which act was your favourite of the night?

You can listen to all the performances in our playlist below and then choose your favourite. You can choose as many as you like, but remember — you can only vote once. So make that vote count.

Eurovision 2019 songs at the #PrePartyES 2019

• Albania: Jonida Maliqi – “Ktheju tokës”
  • Armenia: Srbuk – “Walking Out”
  • Belgium: Eliot – “Wake Up”
  • Czech Republic: Lake Malawi – “Friend of a Friend”
  • Croatia: Roko – “The Dream”
  • Denmark: Leonora – “Love Is Forever”
  • Estonia: Victor Crone – “Storm”
  • Finland: Darude feat. Sebastian Rejman – “Look Away”
  • Georgia: Oto Nemsadze – “Keep on Going”
  • Germany: S!sters – “Sister”
  • Greece: Katerine Duska – “Better Love”
  • Iceland: Hatari – “Hatrið mun sigra”
  • Israel: Kobi Marimi – “Home”
  • Lithuania: Jurij Veklenko – “Run with the Lions”
  • Moldova: Anna Obodescu – “Stay”
  • Montenegro: D mol – “Falling”
  • Norway: KEiiNO – “Spirit in the Sky”
  • Poland: Tulia – “Pali się (Fire of Love)”
  • Romania: Ester Peony – “On a Sunday”
  • San Marino: Serhat – “Say Na Na Na”
  • Spain: Miki – “La venda”
  • United Kingdom: Michael Rice – “Bigger Than Us”

Who gave the best performance at #PrePartyES 2019?

Were you at #PrePartyES? Can you see any act surprising after their live performance? Did you have a favourite non-2019 act? Let us know in the comments below!

VOTE IN ALL OUR EUROVISION 2019 POLLS

Álex
Álex
1 year ago

I was in Madrid, and I would say Norway/Iceland. By the way who voted for Armenia??

Reply to  Álex

Did Klemens sing live?

Albedo
Albedo
Reply to  Álex

Iceland’s chorus was playback obviously…

Tom Ripley
Tom Ripley
1 year ago

Croatia, Albania and Israel.

QQQ
QQQ
1 year ago

D-Mol’s song is “Heaven”, not “Falling”

Sonam
Sonam
1 year ago

This poll is about pre party Spain. Not all 3 pre parties. Some ppl here are so obsessed that can’t even get their facts straight. The few but noisy haters may also check wiwi team’s review on utube. They all agree that both Miki and Katerine gave stellar performances, not just ok, but stellar. Finally, as no other 2019 wiwipoll seems to be rigged by Spaniards or Greeks, please chill out and get a life

Kanye
1 year ago

Greece first. LOL. You Greek guys are so funny. Why do you have to lie yourselves? What do you gain by fake voting multiple times your entry ? Really I don’t get it. People are not deaf. If you are not blind, this poll is about performances in pre-parties, 3 of them. While Katerina in Amsterdam sucked, in London no performance, in Madrid she was better but not something wow. So, make math, and Greece gave the best perdit of 3 pre-parties. LOL. I know that my comment will get many – downvotes because this poll is ruined by Greeks.… Read more »

Reply to  Kanye

Well, usually when polls are rigged, people who rigged them don’t stay on the page with a poll special to downvote comments….

Jordan
Jordan
Reply to  Kanye

If not Greece, then who gave the best performance? Madrid was a huge success for Katerine where she proved that she can actually sing.

Carol
Carol
Reply to  Kanye

You guys are obsessed with Greece?Get a life,it is a song contest,the only funny thing here is you that you make negative comments about other countries in every single post…don’t you have anything better to do in your life than spreading negativity? So you think that for every country that is first in the polls here it means that if the Netherlands are first then all dutch people come and vote for their entry?If Italy is first it means that all italians come and vote for their entry?Does this mean that for every country that is first in the polls… Read more »

Jack
Jack
Reply to  Kanye

Stop changing nicknames, we all know who you are troll

Carol
Carol
Reply to  Jack

The only obsessed troll here is you

Pluma
Pluma
Reply to  Kanye

Speaks only for Madrid pre party and Duska was fab on that

Tobias Henrik Andersen
Tobias Henrik Andersen
1 year ago

I hope people who voted here remember *not* just to vote for your favorite song but actually saw the live performances. I scrolled them all and I was mostly impressed with Norway. They were all on point vocally and the idea to use northern lights is very nice and when the Joiking is going on and we see him as a dark silhouette it was something new to me and I hope they stick with this as it really elevates the song! I think it now has potential top 15 maybe even top 10. If they keep the northern light… Read more »

QQQ
QQQ
1 year ago

I think, that Tom’s voice sounded bit tired. He really needs to rest before rehearsals.

Maruv
1 year ago

Greece really sucked in Amsterdam and tried to survive in Madrid. No London performance. And comes out to be the best in this poll. Come on. This is a joke. Poll ruined again.

Minerva
Minerva
Reply to  Maruv

I think the voting is for performances in the pre-party in Madrid? I watched all the videos above and made comments about them. Artists don’t have to show up in every party before Eurovision.

Anita
Anita
1 year ago

I a way I am glad that nobody talkes about Germany although I am from Germany. We could have had at least two songs and performances that would have slayed in the contest, but the NDR made an exclusion from their own selection procedure and added Sisters. So we must live with a place in the bottom area of the table again. I don’t think we will be last – at least.

Reply to  Anita

Your song is awesome, for me it was the only song I liked from your selection. I have goosebumps everytime I hear it, both in live or studio version, and I once cried on its touching lyrics.
For me the song deserves to finish somewhere around 15th place, I think I will send one SMS for it in the Grand Final.
I also mentioned Sisters as being one of the best in Madrid. The girls were one of the few whose vocals was on point there.

Anita
Anita
Reply to  Veta

Ok, it’s great that you love it, you are not alone, but the competition is very strong. This song and performance is just not strong enough for this field of competition.

1 year ago

Croatia and Israel this time.

Kaiser
Kaiser
1 year ago

Personal thoughts: Armenia can go from a certain qualifier to a certain NQ within few days. She legit had technical problems tio but thats not an excuse when everybody had it and sounded even greater! I feel like the song is too big and risky for Srbuk’s vocal. Unluckee that she also opens the 2nd semi.
Belgium can also be a certain NQ.
Israel is so underrated imo.
Iceland as always slaying.
Greece altho sounded great in Madrid, I think there were better performers.
Albania by far the most consistent performer of these pre parties tbh

Reply to  Kaiser

Romania too is consistent and professional. Such a shame Ester does not receive enough acknowledgement.

ALEX
ALEX
1 year ago

Greece the best? lol the joke of the week. haha

...
...
Reply to  ALEX

maybe you are a joke

danimcll
1 year ago

Armenia had problems… Srbuk got angry as she didn’t listen properly. It was a pitty. Greece was really good. Also Israel and Iceland (even though I do not like it at all). Elliot from Belgium wasn’t good, to be honest. Serhat, Keiino and Miki were the best and most applauded.

Lourdes
Lourdes
1 year ago

Judging from all the pre-parties’ performances so far, I honestly won’t be surprised if Belgium and Armenia don’t qualify again this year.

danimcll
Reply to  Lourdes

Agree

Alessio
Alessio

Albania

KYLLITO
KYLLITO
1 year ago

This poll has to be rigged with Greece coming out on top with 293 of 1260 votes. She struggled in Madrid like she struggled in Amsterdam where she was “under the weather not feeling good”. If you have ears that can hear sound then you know that she has work to do to sing the song on pitch. I love the studio cut, but the live performance just isn’t where it needs to be. Good luck from Texas…..Greece really needs it this year.

Diara
Diara
Reply to  KYLLITO

Have those polls ever been not rigged, not unfair? It just shows which country has more fanatic fans unfortunately.

Reply to  KYLLITO

Stop commenting again and again looser, You have made so many comments with different usernames, greece is going to slay deal with it

Reply to  esc1234

Why cant greeks hear if their artist is out of tune? Its very facinating that even in 2016 you thought you were the best. Its really silly to read such patriotic comments. its not reality at all.

Reply to  Rasmus

Why can’t you just accept that there are people that actually like the song and think she has a good voice? There are people that are not Greek that actually like her song…

Reply to  Jess

i know

Reply to  Rasmus

every comment you make in this website has fake news. In 2016 we didnt liked our entry. Katerine in Amsterdam didnt sung well. Katerine in Spain sung great. What is not reality dear Rasmus-Kyllito-Nicolas is that Sweden doesnt deserve to come top 5 this year because its another cliche gospel song. Lets wait until the televoting results of Sweden are announced. Its going to be fun.

Reply to  esc1234

thats wrong

Otis
Otis
Reply to  Rasmus

You hear patriotic comments when you speak negative not only for a singer but for whole nation dude. Stop attacking the nation of Greece and nobody will attack you back and you will not receive patriotic comments. After all is not patriotic to support a song of your nation. They turn patriotic when you attack all people from a nation! This is called definition of patriotism

Reply to  KYLLITO

The polls being rigged is always “the best excuse”. She sang 100 times better than she did in Amsterdam! This is coming from a non-Greek by the way….. She has a unique voice

Otis
Otis
Reply to  KYLLITO

again the Texas fake person? hahahhaha he is telling in all posts that he is from Texas in order for him to believe in his lie too. jjaja you are so funny dude. take your pills cause every post of you is getting more angry and serious. until the end of ESC2019 you will be in a psychiatric clinic!!!

...
...
Reply to  KYLLITO

So you are telling me that all the people that voted Greece as their favorite don’t have ears, but you are the only one with ears. Well let me tell you, I rather not have ears at all than have your ears. Because obviously your ears are not functioning properly…. I guess you are the anomaly lol. My condolences from cyprus….. KYLLITO you really need it.

1 year ago

Belgium came 4th last time a singer was a litte nervous before the show. Elliot will be fine:). Its a BIIIIG show. Everyone would be a a little nervous. Its normal

Reply to  Rasmus

I gave you a thumps up Ramsus. I don’t understand why some people downvote positive comments. It’s happening too much lately.

Kosey
Kosey
Reply to  Alex

Some people have nothing better to do than be overly negative for no objective reason.

1 year ago

Greece and Spain in the top AGAIN haha. You cant take this polls serious with so many greeks and spaniards voting for their own.

Kirby
Kirby

Exactly, totally biased.

Jealous bitter swede?

Reply to  esc1234

Not jealous. More facinated that some ALWAYS vote for the same for the last 15 years. Dont you think its kind of strange? Its totally impossible Spain and Greece can be the best every year.

Carol
Carol
Reply to  Rasmus

Yet it seems that it bothers youy….what do you have against these two countries?And in any case it is a poll,not the real results,get over it

Reply to  Carol

They are among the few countries who dont buy swedish pop songs to send. I havent seen any negative comment for Cyprus or Azerbaijan who are frequent clients of Sweden….

Otis
Otis
Reply to  Rasmus

are you talking about being biased in a POLL when all EUROVISION is biased on a COUNTRY (sweden)? jajajajja so funny dear

Reply to  Otis

thats wrong

Reply to  Rasmus

Well then would you be commenting the same thing if another country like Sweden or Netherlands or whoever else were at the top of the polls?

Reply to  Jess

Actually no for last year Spain and Greece were also in the top haha. Thats why i comment it

Reply to  Rasmus

Ok and? Is there something you have against Spain and Greece? Good for them that they are in the top! Polls always change by the way….that’s the whole point of a poll

Reply to  Jess

ONLY when greeks and Spaniards is mass voting on their own. Or else i dont:)

Otis
Otis
Reply to  Rasmus

greece wasnt even in preparties last year

Nicolas
Nicolas
Reply to  Rasmus

If the Netherlands were added to this poll they somehow would have managed to lead it lmao.

KarWorld
KarWorld
Reply to  Rasmus

Not exactly Rasmus. I didn’t vote for Spain. Miki was once more one of the best performers, but not the best. So watch the performances, admit who performs well and stop the hate

...
...
Reply to  Rasmus

a country can’t be at the top because we will always have people like you that think it is rigged

1 year ago

Eliot *is* painful to watch. Song is good, Eliot is as good and optimistic as he can get and I cannot blame him for that, on the contrary. I wish him all the best. Broadcaster try whatever they can but I can easily see Belgium as NQ this year. So sad. I like the song. That said, Belgium, same (Waloon) composer for the second year in a row is *lame*.

1 year ago

Poland, for me. Outstanding and different from what Tulia’ve done so far. *I LOVE TULIA*

1 year ago

I like a lot of your comments but it looks like you hate Belgium and Eliot. That’s the image. I don’t think it’s necessary. It’s fine you don’t like this entry but it just looks harsh

Reply to  Alex

Ok. l’ve just notice those negative comments in a few articles from you. Some of them harsh. At least to my view.
I don’t know how will do but he or any artist doesn’t deserve this kind of negativity imo. Anyway

1 year ago

Klemens sang above playback or even only lip-synching, that’s why.

Meliris
Meliris
Reply to  Veta

No it was live with some backing track or prerecording, though that one was too loud. Sound issues. Matthias even shouted hatrid mun sigra in spanish at the end.

Reply to  Meliris

Matthias sang live, but about Klemens there are big doubts.

Roger Rabbit
Roger Rabbit

Again the eurotalifans fron Greece .is become boring really

Pluma
Pluma
Reply to  Roger Rabbit

I am not from Greece but I have vote for Greece, because was one of the best PERFORMENCES, what about hun, take it or live it

Dd7
Dd7
Reply to  Pluma

No need for troll lol. You are Greek, one the poll ruiners.

Sonam
Sonam
Reply to  Dd7

She’s from Spain, get a life

Pluma
Pluma
Reply to  Dd7

No hun, I am Spanish…but I have vote for Greece

Say please
Say please
Reply to  Roger Rabbit

If Armenia or Denmark were at the top, then your comment would be valid. Greece just had a really good and solid performance. This is not coming from a Greek.

Reply to  Say please

If you are honest. last year Greece and Spain also were in the top. Boring

fake news alert

Reply to  esc1234

Actually i loooked it up. It was Spain and Greece in the top last year to. Its emberassing for you because you have voted the same the last 10 years i would guess. Thank god you cant vote for your own county in ESC 🙂

Kris
Kris
Reply to  Rasmus

Last year Greece didn’t perform in the preparties , so it literally can’t have been on top on this poll

Reply to  Rasmus

Thank god Sweden wont win again and unlce bjorkman is retiring

Reply to  Rasmus

Greece had a great song last year and were high in the polls for a reason until the rehearsals came along, and that’s where things went downhill. So I believe Katerine is high in the polls this year for obvious reasons…. Let’s see now with the rehearsals. She has a good chance this year.

Reply to  Roger Rabbit

Have you ever thought that Greece being at the top was because she has a good voice? I am not Greek and I voted for her!!

NoGeoblocks
NoGeoblocks
1 year ago

Haha Greece. First performance was horrendous, but she was sick.
2nd performance was better, but really strained, missed notes and overall just OK.

You guys and your wishful thinking… (let the Downvoting begin!)

Jack
Jack
Reply to  NoGeoblocks

Something tells me that you look like your avatar. And that explains a lot

Luk

8 Norway
9 Estonia
10 Czech

Minerva
Minerva
1 year ago

For me….Albania, Greece, Iceland, Israel, Lithuania, Spain and the UK sounded better and more consistent throughout the song.

I was surprised with Israel, Lithuania and Spain as I thought the first songs stood out more in the live performance than in the video. Also, Miki sounded better vocally live than in the video.

Sam
Sam
1 year ago

Greece. Katherine proved to be a strong contender for the top 5 in may.

Diara
Diara
Reply to  Sam

let’s wait for the stage show, because recently Greece hasn’t done it good 🙁

Carol
Carol
Reply to  Diara

well it seems that they have prepared sth really good for the stage and it is obvious from the music video as well,great aesthetics!

Felix
Felix

Team Suzy

Reply to  Felix

Am I the only one who was disappointed she didn’t sing “Quero Ser Tua”?
Love this song so much, my top 10 back then in 2014.

Saso
Saso
1 year ago

Armenia needed a better singer for that song. Poor girl is just unable to pull that off in live. She looks hopeless on stage. I honestly can’t see her qualifying from that semifinal.

1 year ago

Some positive notes: – Katerine got my vote. – In terms of vocals, Jonida has been the most consistent so far, followed by Hatari and Tulia. – Miki and Lake Malawi are crazily engaging. I can see KEiiNO joining them on this aspect. – Some unsung heroes that did a great job but won’t get many reactions; Ester, Anna and Michael. – I still don’t know how to feel about his song, but Oto really impressed me with his passion and tone. – Many of you may not like Kobi’s style or his song, but the man can really sing.… Read more »

Reply to  Sabrina

Oh, and Alexandra from KEiiNO sounds exactly like the recording everytime she performs. I would definitely add her to the list of consistent acts.

Pluma
Pluma
1 year ago

Well let be honest here, our song (Spain )was quite cool, but was playing at home, so that was giving more enthusiasm, but the best performers was Greece, Albania , Iceland,Croatia and Moldova, the question if I am not wrong was who has give the best performance, so some of you stop to give a stuped opinions about that, you like or not a song, here we speak about the PERFORMANCE s

Pluma
Pluma
Reply to  Pluma

And I forgot Israel…sorry

Minerva
Minerva
Reply to  Pluma

I think putting together singing and performing, I would say Spain. Miki sounded better than in the video. I was pleasantly surprised. By the time he gets to the semi final, he would have improved more with practice.

Matija
Matija
Reply to  Pluma

Agree with Albania & Croatia, and Greece yes.

ESC LOU
ESC LOU

YAS MICHAEL

escterrace
escterrace
1 year ago

I was between Kobi and Katerine.
I gave it to Katerine this time.She smashed it.She should be really proud of herself.
Kobi was phenomenal as usual.His live performances really made me a fan

KarWorld
KarWorld
1 year ago

Oh God I hate to admit this because I don’t like the song, but Hatari had the best performance this time followed by Kobi (what a voice!) Miki (always so uplifting), Keiino (as expected) and Tulia (though not my cup of tea). Some seemed to be out of tune this time, such as Albania, one of my favourites. My disappointments were once more Greece and Armenia.
All in all, after all concerts, Hatari, Duncan, Miki, Kobi, Jonida and Tulia are the best performers in my opinion.

Maruv
Reply to  KarWorld

Albania out of tune ? Are you serious ?

LoveWave
Reply to  Maruv

Greece a disappointment?? Really?

KarWorld
KarWorld
Reply to  LoveWave

I may have a problem to get her voice right. I like it in the video, I don’t like it live.

KarWorld
KarWorld
Reply to  Maruv

I think she wasn’t vocally as perfect ad in Amsterdam. Sorry about that! But I love her song

Joseph Mendy
Joseph Mendy
Reply to  KarWorld

But what about the UK

Minerva
Minerva
Reply to  Joseph Mendy

Michael is solid vocally. Of course the staging in the final will be a lot more exciting etc.

KarWorld
KarWorld
Reply to  Joseph Mendy

He was great too, and Roko and some others, but I
didn’t want to make a longer comment, so I just mentioned those I considered the best.

Matija
Matija
Reply to  KarWorld

Greece, Albania & Croatia the best

KESC
KESC
1 year ago

Armenia was the act that surprised me the most. I do like the song, but I feel like Walking Out is not the right song for Srbuk. She can’t handle the song. From all the performances of Walking Out I saw, there was not a single one, where she was not nervous reaching the high notes. Plus, compared to the studio version, her pronounciation seems by far worse, she has to improve it. Yes, Melovin didn’t have the best pronounciation as well, but hearing the song makes me think that she doesn’t even know what she’s singing about and was… Read more »

Reply to  KESC

You guessed kinda right about the lyrics, she doesn’t speak English almost at all.

KESC
KESC
Reply to  Veta

It’s not a problem not to speak English or fully understand the language, but why singing something whose content you do not even understand?? It’s like if I would sing in Japanese, if they offered me a song in Japanese. If they think that through English the meaning comes necessarily better across, this is not the case either. E.g. Conan’s feelings come to me better across than those of Srbuk, even if I do not understand Portuguese at all. I think people should not sing songs, whose words they do not understand. The audience can more or less see that… Read more »

Reply to  KESC

I wouldn’t be so sure she doesn’t understand, actually she even talked about the meaning of the song in her interviews. She is very possible doesn’t understand only what every word in part means though, but not the overall translation. The effect you hear comes in most part because of intonations. When a language is new to you, you can learn certain lyrics and know the translation of them, but you still don’t know how native speakers use intonations, so you can’t intonate the words right and from aside it can seem like you don’t understand a sh_t from what… Read more »

KESC
KESC
Reply to  Veta

Preach! Exactly

Anna
Anna
1 year ago

I was so disappointed by Armenia. So aggresive and disrespectful towards the audience. Everyone else had technical issues, but they handled it so professionally. And to be honest, even when she reaches that high note, I don’t like it. I think it ruins the song.

Jorge Tomás
Jorge Tomás
1 year ago

Wanted Conan Osiris…Alive or Alive…where is he!?

1 year ago

Spain is the most energetic and fun. Iceland is very interesting. Katerine sounded really nice this time. But vocally Oto was the best of the night even though the song is just not good enough. Montenegro and Armenia were the worst. Sbruk had technical issues but besides that vocally she’s just not powerful enough for that song. It will be very tough for her opening the semifinal.

Black eyes

ICELAND

Khazar
1 year ago

The worst was armenia.. She can’t sing at all

Reply to  Khazar

Man.. even if she decided to skip the high notes from the end of the song because of her fear of messing up, you can’t not to admit she was really good on the rest of the song.
There were some much worse than her, who were out of tune most of the time, like Ester Peony, D-Mol, Jurijus, Sebastian Rejman, Eliot…

Kyla
Kyla
Reply to  Khazar

Watch this if you think she can’t sing. She reached the high note during the rehearsal. How was he supposed to nail the key change with all that technical problems?

Khazar
Reply to  Kyla

Song isn’t good itself. She will fail

Reply to  Khazar

Remember Demy: The lesson here is why you give a song to an artist that cant recah the high note? Dont get it. The composers must check the artist out before they choose one i would say. Armenia and Greece are not good at this

Reply to  Rasmus

Demitra (Greece 2017), the Russian sisters (Russia 2015), Zhana (Bulgaria 2018), Blanche (Belgium 2018), Sennek (Belgium 2018) they all had backings off the main stage. They only fool the casual viewer, not the juries. And yeah, what they have in common is internal selection. Broadcasters must get their things together and get the right match between the artist and the song.

1 year ago

First of all, it was the best pre-party of all happened for now during this year’s pre-party season. There were many good vocalists who manged to give a good moment even despite technical problems. Some of them to mention: Lake Malawi (kudos for those background images, hope they will use them in Tel Aviv), Katerine Duska, Miki, Michael Rise, Srbuk, Oto, S!sters, Anna Odobescu.. Only vocal-wise, I’d say Roko had the best moment, but in terms of creating an atmosphere, KEiiNO absolutely slew! They shined the brightest on that night and totally stole the show! I didn’t want them to… Read more »

Reply to  Veta

Shined literally and metaphorically *, not only because of Alexandra’s dress ;~)

Steph
Steph
1 year ago

I was really surprised by Oto and Roko…don’t really like their songs but they were both really good live, Jonida is always amazing but again not my favourite song. I think Katerine was brilliant but starting to get bored of the song whereas i really liked it when i first heard it. Michael Rice absolutely smashed it as usual, i know we won’t win but hoping for left hand side of the board. People say that U.K. make no effort but we have a good song, a great singer, proper story based video and michael is putting in loads of… Read more »

eVnIk
eVnIk
1 year ago

Greece, Albania, Croatia, Spain.

VanillaGirl
VanillaGirl

Iceland!

Nicolas
Nicolas

Oto !

Carol
Carol
1 year ago

Katerine gave the best performance,that high note….oh my gosh,she smashed it,amazing performance !!!

montg
montg
1 year ago

Why can I never figure out how to actually vote?

montg
montg
Reply to  montg

Turns out it was a browser thing (poll was blocked at work and didn’t appear in Brave)

Matija
Matija

Definitely Croatia

Euterpa
Euterpa
1 year ago

I voted for Croatia for the first time. I would have given my vote to Jonida, Katerine and Miki maybe, but I had to choose one. Putting the song itself aside, he was the only one who gave a flawless performance and his vocals were even better than in Dora. But, this is mostly because of technical issues so many others had. I don’t blame the artists as apparently, almost all of them had quite some trouble hearing themselves. Taking that into account, it’s not really fair to vote for anyone. It’s not a fair battle. I hope we won’t… Read more »

Roger Rabbit
Roger Rabbit

Spain in the last weeks is growing.Winner alert . 🙂

1 year ago

Katerine definitely, she smashed it