After electrifying shows in Amsterdam, Riga and London, the next stop was Madrid, where Spain hosted Southern Europe’s very own Eurovision preview party – the one and only #PrePartyES.
The first night saw a wide array of non-2019 acts blow up the stage at Madrid’s Sala La Riviera, including previous Spanish representatives Las Ketchup and last year’s Alfred García. They were joined by even more artists from across Europe, including Malta’s Ira Losco, Austria’s Cesar Sampson, Israel’s IMRI, and Melodi Grand Prix legend, Adelén.
However, the main event was the Saturday night where, after a glamorous red carpet entrance, twenty-two Eurovision 2019 acts took to the stage and worked up the crowd of excited Iberian chorizo. Each act gave it their all, but we want to know which act was your favourite of the night?
You can listen to all the performances in our playlist below and then choose your favourite. You can choose as many as you like, but remember — you can only vote once. So make that vote count.
Eurovision 2019 songs at the #PrePartyES 2019
- Albania: Jonida Maliqi – “Ktheju tokës”
- Armenia: Srbuk – “Walking Out”
- Belgium: Eliot – “Wake Up”
- Czech Republic: Lake Malawi – “Friend of a Friend”
- Croatia: Roko – “The Dream”
- Denmark: Leonora – “Love Is Forever”
- Estonia: Victor Crone – “Storm”
- Finland: Darude feat. Sebastian Rejman – “Look Away”
- Georgia: Oto Nemsadze – “Keep on Going”
- Germany: S!sters – “Sister”
- Greece: Katerine Duska – “Better Love”
- Iceland: Hatari – “Hatrið mun sigra”
- Israel: Kobi Marimi – “Home”
- Lithuania: Jurij Veklenko – “Run with the Lions”
- Moldova: Anna Obodescu – “Stay”
- Montenegro: D mol – “Falling”
- Norway: KEiiNO – “Spirit in the Sky”
- Poland: Tulia – “Pali się (Fire of Love)”
- Romania: Ester Peony – “On a Sunday”
- San Marino: Serhat – “Say Na Na Na”
- Spain: Miki – “La venda”
- United Kingdom: Michael Rice – “Bigger Than Us”
Who gave the best performance at #PrePartyES 2019?[crowdsignal poll=10298563]
Were you at #PrePartyES? Can you see any act surprising after their live performance? Did you have a favourite non-2019 act? Let us know in the comments below!