Who’s ready for a bumper day of Eurovision 2019 rehearsals — and a first look at the automatic qualifiers? Day Six of rehearsals here in Tel Aviv sees the remaining Semi-Final One acts rehearse, followed by a handful of Semi-Final Two acts.
But the main appeal of the day could come later: with the six automatic qualifiers rehearsing for the first time. Will Italy’s Mahmood maintain his place as one of the favourites? Or could Israel, France, Spain, Germany or the United Kingdom shoot up the odds?
See the full details of all rehearsals, press conferences and meet & greet’s below!
May 10: Second Rehearsals at Eurovision 2019
Here’s who’ll be taking to the Eurovision stage today for their second rehearsal — and at what times. Please note that for scheduling reasons, once again, Austria and Sweden have switched places!
- 10:00-10:20 Greece: Katerine Duska, “Better Love”
- 10:25-10:45 San Marino: Serhat, “Say Na Na Na”
- 10:50-11:10 Armenia: Srbuk, “Walking Out”
- 11:15-11:35 Ireland: Sarah McTernan, “22”
- 11:40-12:00 Moldova: Anna Odobescu, “Stay”
- 12:05-12:25 Switzerland: Luca Hänni, “She Got Me”
- 12:30-12:50 Latvia: Carousel, “That Night”
Lunch Break 12:50-13:55
- 13:55-14:15 Romania: Ester Peony, “On a Sunday”
- 14:20-14:40 Denmark: Leonora, “Love is Forever”
- 14:45-15:05 Austria: Paenda, “Limits”
- 15:10-15:30 Sweden: John Lundvik, “Too Late for Love”
- Break — 15:30 to 16:10
May 10: First Rehearsals at Eurovision 2019
- 16:00-16:30 Israel: Kobi Marimi, “Home”
- 16:40-17:10 France: Bilal Hassani, “Roi”
- 17:20-17:50 Spain: Miki, “La Venda”
- 18:00-18:30 Italy: Mahmood, “Soldi”
- 18:40-19:10 United Kingdom: Michael Rice, “Bigger Than Us”
- 19:20-19:50 Germany: S!sters, “Sister”
Second rehearsals will once again be posted together in groups together, whilst automatic qualifiers will get their own individual posts as usual — just so y’all are in the loop!
You can also catch some of our reactions to the songs LIVE through the wiwibloggs livestream. Today will be a little different based on rehearsal times, so make sure you check out the revised times! All times are given in Israeli local time (CET +1, GMT +2) and subject to change:
- 10:00-12:50 — Day Six Livestream Morning: Greece, San Marino, Armenia, Ireland, Moldova, Switzerland, Latvia
- 13:55-15:30 — Day Six Livestream Afternoon: Romania, Denmark, Austria, Sweden
- 16:00-19:50 — Day Six Livestream Evening: Israel, France, Spain, Italy, UK & Germany
And of course, you’ll be able to hear our thoughts through our reaction videos, which we’ll be uploading shortly after each rehearsal. Make sure you’re subscribed and keeping an eye on wiwi.tv for all this video content!
Eurovision 2019: Press Conference and Meet & Greet Times
After their second rehearsal, each act will have a Press Conference in the press centre, whilst automatic qualifiers will have their Meet & Greet. You’ll be able to find them on the wiwibloggs website and YouTube after their conclusion.
Find a list of times for each acts’ Press Conference below:
- 11:05-11:25 Greece: Katerine Duska, “Better Love”
- 11:30-11:50 San Marino: Serhat, “Say Na Na Na”
- 11:55-12:15 Armenia: Srbuk, “Walking Out”
- 12:20-12:40 Ireland: Sarah McTernan, “22”
- 12:45-13:05 Moldova: Anna Odobescu, “Stay”
- 14:10-14:30 Switzerland: Luca Hänni, “She Got Me”
- 14:35-14:55 Latvia: Carousel, “That Night”
- 15:00-15:20 Romania: Ester Peony, “On a Sunday”
- 15:25-15:45 Denmark: Leonora, “Love is Forever”
- 15:50-16:10 Austria: Paenda, “Limits”
- 16:15-16:35 Sweden: John Lundvik, “Too Late for Love”
Find a list for the Automatic Qualfiers’ Press Meet & Greet’s below:
- 18:45-19:05 Israel: Kobi Marimi, “Home”
- 19:25-19:45 France: Bilal Hassani, “Roi”
- 20:05-20:25 Spain: Miki, “La Venda”
- 20:45-21:05 Italy: Mahmood, “Soldi”
- 21:25-21:45 United Kingdom: Michael Rice, “Bigger Than Us”
- 22:05-22:25 Germany: S!sters, “Sister”
Whose second rehearsal are you most excited for today? And which automatic qualifiers too? Let us know all of your thoughts in the comments down below!