She made a spectacular return to Melodifestivalen 2019 after an eight-year absence. Then Anna Bergendahl was a shimmering songstress amid a luscious onstage forest. However, the Eurovision 2010 singer is mixing things up for her 2020 effort “Kingdom Come”.

She’ll be joined by a six-person dance troupe. Backing vocals will be provided courtesy of Britta Bergström. She’s previously assisted Sarah Dawn Finer with “Moving On” in 2009.

Ahead of semi-final two in Göteborg on Saturday, SVT has published a full list of contributors for the show.

Aside from Anna’s dance troupe, we also learn that two acts will perform without assistance from either backing singers or dancers — Jan Johansen and Paul Rey.

Read the complete list below.

Melodifestivalen 2020: Semi-Final Two Contributors

1. “Nobody” – Klara Hammarström

Artist: Klara Hammarström.

Dancers: Lisa Arnold, Keisha von Arnold, Kim Pastor and Milena Jacuniak.

Backing singers: Dea Norberg och Emelie Fjällström.

Choreography and Staging: Sacha Jean-Baptiste and Lotta Furebäck.

2. “Miraklernas tid” – Jan Johansen

Artist: Jan Johansen.

Staging and Choreography: Lotta Furebäck and Sacha Jean-Baptiste.

3. “Bulletproof” – Dotter

Artist: Dotter.

Backing singers: Dea Norberg och Emelie Fjällström.

Staging and Choreography: Lotta Furebäck, Sacha Jean-Baptiste and Julius Hayes.

4. “Vamos Amigos” – Mendez feat. Alvaro Estrella

Artists: Mendez feat. Alvaro Estrella.

Dancers: Keisha von Arnold, Lisa Arnold, Edin Jusuframic, Lamin Holmen, Vicky Pérez and Niklas Arleryd.

Staging and Choreography: Lotta Furebäck, Sacha Jean-Baptiste and Cynthia Toledo.

5. “Alla mina sorger” – Linda Bengtzing

Artist: Linda Bengtzing.

Backing singers: Susanna Säfsund and Lars Säfsund.

Staging and Choreography: Sacha Jean-Baptiste and Lotta Furebäck.

6. “Talking in My Sleep” – Paul Rey

Artist: Paul Rey.

Staging and Choreography: Lotta Furebäck och Sacha Jean-Baptiste.

7. “Kingdom Come” – Anna Bergendahl

Artist: Anna Bergendahl.

Dancers: Lamin Holmén, Patrik Riber, Daniel Koivunen, Niklas Arleryd, Oscar Törnell and Michael Buchner.

Backing singers: Britta Bergström.

Staging and Choreography: Zain Odelstål, Dennis Bröchner, Sacha Jean Baptiste and Lotta Furebäck.

What do you think of this semi’s line-up? Who are you most excited to see live? Let us know in the comments.

Follow all of our Melodifestivalen 2020 news.

Paul Tatum
Paul Tatum

Dotter for the win. All of her music is soooooo goooooood

Stian F
Stian F

Ok so having Sacha Jean Baptiste as the choreographer isn’t anything special really as she is doing everyone’s choreography ? you always make it into a sensation when she is in charge of someone’s choreography… Maybe not so sensational anymore ?

Angelika
Angelika

Anna is my favourite! But I want to watch also Mendez song.

Björn
Björn

This year is the 10 year anniversity of Swedens failure to reach final in ESC… It would be so ironic if Anna won MF and failed again to reach the finals in ESC this year of all years..omg that would break her…

I *love* Anna and I *love* Ashes to Ashes. My anthem last summer. Now the new song after the other single this January? Can’t wait to see the show on Saturday. Yet again. Would have never thought that!!
And I like Anna’s new hairstyle. So pretty! Come on Saturday!

Svanson
Svanson

Agree last year she had a very good tune

NickC
NickC

Can swedish people explain why Paul Rey is so highly rated by oddsmakers? Who is he?

Ana
Ana
Reply to  NickC

That is the thing majority of the Swedes do not know either and never even heard of him before, heck many did not even know he is Swedish. I personally like him because I looked him up on YouTube and fell in love with his voice and songs. It is the type of songs i love to listen to and his voice is so powerful and abit unique! That is why…but that is me at least, I don’t know about the others. (For example listen to his song “All falls down” or/and “What Good is Love” and you will understand)

Svanson
Svanson
Reply to  NickC

Completely unknown but for som appearance on cheesy shows. He cant sing so it beats me.

Grafton
Grafton

I hope Anna is going full on ABBA.

Timi
Timi

I love Anna in ways that I cannot express. I hope she wins, she deserves a second chance on ESC. SHE WAS SO ROBBED! Last year she was my favourite too.

Edu
Edu
Reply to  Timi

Preach! Ashes to ashes is a masterpiece.
Hope this year she won’t be underrated again.

Reply to  Edu

Yes, she was so underrated last year. I was happy she was through AC and super gutter she got such low scores in the final. I still need to hear her new song though.

Ana
Ana

Please god, let Paul Rey have a good song!
I know it is a power ballad but hope to god it is good!

horrified
horrified

Wow, super, I cant wait

Lolek
Lolek

Excited for this semi but also nervous because I have the feeling at least one act I really like won’t go through. I’ve enjoyed Linda, Anna and Dotter’s performances at Melo! Even Mendez has had some bangers. Paul Rey and Klara both have some great music out… and everyone knows 6 entries can go through to the finals. T_T

Thomas
Thomas
Reply to  Lolek

Linda is as modern as a black and white tv

Lolek
Lolek
Reply to  Thomas

For sure her music is anything but modern but it’s catchy and I’ve always enjoyed her performances

I LOOOOVED Anna’s entry last year, I cannot wait for Saturday, plus it’s the last act in the bunch, the anticipation will raise the level of this semi for me! I.cant.wait. #bringonthesnippets

Methinks Alvaro and Mendez need more dancers.

pp77
pp77
Reply to  Briekimchi

Max 8 people allow on MF stage

Nina
Nina

I don’t like seeing Sacha Jean Baptiste doing a choreography for literally every single act! These singers are competing against each others, so they need a team to work for them only, a team that can try to be more innovative than others… which isn’t possible here cause Sacha can’t compete against herself (or won’t, if she favors some entries). Same goes with composers, lyricists etc. People need THEIR OWN TEAM to focus on them solely, to give them advice, tricks and tips that others might not get, so that they could boost their chances.

Rasmus
Rasmus
Reply to  Nina

They want the best so they asked her i guess. They can ask somebody else. They didnt. So i cant complain if all of them wanted her.

Nina
Nina
Reply to  Rasmus

You again. And again, you didn’t get what I said

Rasmus
Rasmus
Reply to  Nina

yes i did and i only answered you becuase you dont get that they can ask anyone but they asked Sacha. But still you complain about it. I know you know that to but still you write about it.

Nina
Nina
Reply to  Rasmus

OMG I literally avoid people like you. You simply can’t understand many posts here, or you just choose to change the context of what was said. Either way, goodbye, and good luck (for sure)!

Rasmus
Rasmus
Reply to  Nina

i dont get offended so you know. People here HATE people who dont think like them. Like you do with me now. I would not have expressed me like you did but its not my problem. Its yours

Nina
Nina
Reply to  Rasmus

All I see is a childish weirdo attacking all of us here. Stop attaching YOUR defects to me and other people here! Grow up

horrified
horrified
Reply to  Rasmus

Like all swedes buy ikea and h&m. No individualty here. Its amazing a whole people have been hypnotized to want the same. Soon they will have only one paper – pravda.

Reply to  Nina

I understand your point, but I guess SVT just hire her team for the whole run. The acts themselves don’t have complete (or really any) creative control. It’s a TV show primarily, it doesn’t make sense to have a different team for each act from their perspective. $$$ and logistics.

Chromium
Chromium
Reply to  Nina

She’s the in-house staging director (not sure what she’s officially credit as) so of course her name (and Lotta Furebäck’s) is attached to all of the entries. You won’t need to have a full, separate team if you didn’t have an elaborate, techincally complex staging, would you? Anna Bergendahl is working with Zain and Dennis who she worked with last year (and also Benjamin Ingrosso’s staging). I *think*Sacha and Lotta’s role there is just to adapt the staging concept to the Mello stage. Sacha’s staging ideas are hit or miss for me personally. But when it’s a hit (e.g. Cyprus… Read more »

Mr Vanilla Bean
Mr Vanilla Bean
Rasmus
Rasmus

Anna with dancers for the first time ever in Mello. It sounds like a new step for her:) Its fun when artists are different when they are in.

Campbell Grace
Campbell Grace

I am on my knees begging for Dotter to serve something more like her discography. I liked Cry, but compared to the rest of her discography it just wasn’t it.

Mr Vanilla Bean
Mr Vanilla Bean
Reply to  Campbell Grace

Eww imagine being as weird as camp graceless on its knees begging

Campbell Grace
Campbell Grace

I just hope that isn’t you in your profile pic otherwise I’d have a field day dragging you.

Mr Vanilla Bean
Mr Vanilla Bean
Reply to  Campbell Grace

No thx. Besides, I’m not a painting. But even the painting would refuse to go to camp graceless.

“She’ll be joined by a six-person dance troupe. Backing vocals will be provided courtesy of Klara Hammarström” ? Or is it Britta Bergström? Klara Hammarström is the first act.

Thanks Padraig. You guys are on a roll with the posts, that’s what matters the most after all.

Azaad
Azaad

omg Klara providing backing vocals for a singer she’s competing against- don’t want to insinuate anything but could this cause drama?

Azaad
Azaad

Oh! No worries! It would have been interesting though!

Mr Vanilla Bean
Mr Vanilla Bean

Probably not a bad idea for Anna. Her song was my clear winner of MF 2019 and the overall NF season but the stiff and forced performance was close to being unwatchable, to be completely honest. I hope ‘Kindom Come’ will be everything I hope it will be.

Paul
Paul

I’d like Anna and Linda to qualify based on nothing but history!

Diana
Diana

Dotter and Linda will also not have dancers with them. I hope Linda will give us the schlager-banger!