Twosome I Love My Bear Lithuania 2021

Lithuania’s Pabandom iš naujo! 2021 starts up on Saturday 16 January. And while local fans can catch the country’s Eurovision selection by switching their televisions to LRT, international viewers will need to try alternative means.

Here’s when and how you can watch Heat One of Pabandom iš naujo! 2021.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by wiwibloggs (@wiwibloggs)

Watch Pabandom is naujo! 2021 Heat One online

Heat One — 16 January 2021

Time: 20:00 CET to 21:40 CET

The programme will be streamed live on LRT’s website. It will be available to watch worldwide. The series will then continue for the next three Saturdays.

Click to Watch Pabandom is naujo! 2021 Heat One

The first heat will see ten acts perform. The running order is:

1. Black Spikes & Indrė Launikonytė “Don’t Tell Me”
  2. Thomukas “Wish”
  3. Be U “Love Yourself”
  4. Voldemars Petersons “I Never Fall for You Again”
  5. Martyna Jezepčikaitė “Thank You Very Much”
  6. Donata Virbilaitė “The Way I Am”
  7. Twosome “I Love My Bear”
  8. Milita Daikerytė “Shadows”
  9. Aldegunda “Sit Down”
  10. Titas & Benas “No”

Five songs will qualify for the semi-final. The result will be determined by a 50/50 jury/televote split. All of the remaining entries, bar one, will compete in the second heat where another five acts will make the semi-final. The exception is The Roop. Last year’s winners have received a direct pass to the final. They, of course, were unable to perform at Eurovision 2020 due to the contest’s cancellation.

Are you excited for Heat One? Who do you think will qualify? Let us know below.

Follow all of our Lithuania Eurovision 2021 news.

1 month ago

lol why do they even bother with so many shows to select The Roop?

Reply to  Alex

A waste of money that could’ve been spent for The Roop’s staging.

thea
thea
1 month ago

can anyone tell me the name of the interval act (during the voting?)

waitaminuteholdon
waitaminuteholdon
1 month ago

The songs in this preselection: CHOICES. The Roop don’t even have to try, they just have to show up.

Andreas
Andreas
1 month ago

To Rotterdam, Lithuania’s act is already selected last year. Everything else is just a waste of time.
I don’t understand why the last year’s national selection winners must fight again for the right to represent the country in Eurovision, when they have already won and deserved it?

Kalla
Kalla
1 month ago

Does anyone know if you can watch on playback or just live? I wanted to watch Norway first, but will do the other way round if can only watch Lithuania live

1 month ago

Will watch!! I don’t have a clear favourite before the live show. I understand the voting modality of 50/50 but I don’t know the practicalities. For example: songs are performed, there is a vote during the interval, then the juries announce their points and so on.

*Can anyone explain the voting* for those who don’t speak Lithuanian? Thank you!!

OMG. I can’t believe the national selections have started!!

Jamie
Jamie
1 month ago

Voting starts before the performances and goes on till the last song is performed. Both televote and jury votes are announced at the very end of the show. Then they are added up and converted to Eurovision-style points (1 to 12). Then 5 acts with least points get eliminated. It’s really straight-forward and quick when you actually see it action.

sam
sam
1 month ago

i dont care just tell me when the roop is up

Ashton Schier
Ashton Schier
Reply to  sam

if u dont care then dont comment x

Jamie
Jamie
Reply to  sam

The Roop is up on 6 February. But they’ll be releasing the song sooner and your suffering will finally end.

Lebanese esc fan
Lebanese esc fan
Reply to  sam

Apparently the roop said on Instagram they will release some “information” on Monday. Safe to say it’s concerning their entry.