Ever since the unfortunate cancellation of Eurovision 2020, song contest organisers have required broadcasters to film backup performances in case an act can’t make it to the stage in May. Now, the EBU is releasing almost all of the Live-On-Tape recordings for Turin 2022.
The recordings are being released on the official Eurovision channel across a period of 10 days and the publication schedule is following the semi-final running orders. Today, Wednesday 22 June, we’re only getting one more song from semi-final two — Belgium’s Jérémie Makiese.
Montenegro’s Vladana performed before Belgium in the semi-final, but she previously shared her Live-On-Tape performance on her own YouTube channel.
The two countries after Belgium in the semi-final two running order were Sweden and the Czech Republic. The Czech Republic’s Head of Press, Ahmad Halloun, has already stated that the delegation will not be revealing their Live-On-Tape performance.
Eurovision 2022 Live-On-Tape Performances
Belgium’s Jérémie Makiese – “Miss You”
Previously released Live On Tapes
- Tuesday 14 June: Albania, Latvia and Lithuania
- Wednesday 15 June: Switzerland, Slovenia and Bulgaria
- Thursday 16 June: Portugal and Croatia
- Friday 17 June: Denmark, Austria and Iceland
- Saturday 18 June: Greece and Finland
- Sunday 19 June: Israel, Serbia and Malta
- Monday 20 June: San Marino, Ireland, North Macedonia
- Tuesday 21 June: Estonia and Romania
- Released by delegation: Montenegro and Poland
- Withheld: The Netherlands, Moldova, Norway, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Australia, Cyprus and Czech Republic
- Taken down: Armenia
- Exempt: Ukraine
What do you think of the Live On Tapes? Which is your favourite so far? Let us know down below.