Ever since the unfortunate cancellation of Eurovision 2020, song contest organisers have required broadcasters to film backup performances in case an act can’t make it to the stage in May. Now, the EBU is releasing almost all of the Live-On-Tape recordings for Turin 2022.
The recordings have been released on the official Eurovision channel across a period of 10 days. On the tenth day, Thursday 23 June, we’re getting three of the Big 5 — France’s Alvan & Ahez, Germany’s Malik Harris and Spain’s Chanel.
Since this is the final day of Live On Tapes, it means we will not be able to see those recorded for the United Kingdom or Italy.
Eurovision 2022 Live-On-Tape Performances
France’s Alvan & Ahez – “Fulenn”
Germany’s Malik Harris – “Rockstar”
Spain’s Chanel – “SloMo”
Previously released Live On Tapes
- Tuesday 14 June: Albania, Latvia and Lithuania
- Wednesday 15 June: Switzerland, Slovenia and Bulgaria
- Thursday 16 June: Portugal and Croatia
- Friday 17 June: Denmark, Austria and Iceland
- Saturday 18 June: Greece and Finland
- Sunday 19 June: Israel, Serbia and Malta
- Monday 20 June: San Marino, Ireland, North Macedonia
- Tuesday 21 June: Estonia and Romania
- Wednesday 22 June: Belgium
- Released by delegation: Montenegro and Poland
- Withheld: The Netherlands, Moldova, Norway, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Australia, Cyprus, Sweden, Czech Republic, Italy and United Kingdom
- Taken down: Armenia
- Exempt: Ukraine
What do you think of the Live On Tapes? Which is your favourite from all that have been released? Let us know down below.