Every week our team of global correspondents publishes around 40 stories. With the Wiwi Round Up, we review some of our favourites. Last time we asked whether Belarus’ MILKI does a body good and whether a national final can help Georgia reclaim some Euroision glory. This week wiwibloggers William in the UK, Judit in Hungary, Kristin in Iceland and Padraig in Ireland argue over who is the best Eurovision 2015 act so far. We also ask whether Trijntje’s live performance saved “Walk Along,” dissect the horror that is Switzerland’s national selection, and sing the praises of Hungary’s A Dal 2015.
You can watch our full discussion below, or check out the running order and skip to the specific story which titillates you the most. And apologies in advance: this week we experienced some technical difficulties. We’ll sort it all out for next week!
Wiwi Round Up — Week 50
3:47 – 9:24 Trijntje Oosterhuis: Reactions to her song
- Netherlands: Trijntje Oosterhuis will sing “Walk Along” in Vienna
- Trijntje Oosterhuis releases “Walk Along” — and the public reacts
- WATCH: Trijntje Oosterhuis sings “Walk Along” live on The Voice of Holland
9:25 – 12:21 Trijntje vs. Amber vs. Daniel
12:22 – 18:29 Hungary: A Dal 2015 national selection
- MTVA reveals the final 10 acts for A Dal 2015
- MTVA confirms 10 more A Dal 2015 acts, including Kati Wolf
- MTVA reveals the first 10 acts for A Dal 2015
18:30 – 26:07 Switzerland’s national selection: Die Grosse Entscheidungsshow
- Switzerland: Die Grosse Entscheidungsshow finalists revealed
- Poll: Who should win Switzerland’s Die Grosse Entscheidungsshow 2015?
EUROVISION NEWS FLASH
27:27 – 31:24 Eurovision 2015 tickets go on sale
- Eurovision 2015: ORF begins sales on Monday December 15
- Eurovision 2015 tickets: Prices and seating plan for semi-finals and final
- Monday morning mayhem: Twitter reacts to Eurovision ticketing frenzy
31:25 – 37:59 Potential Eurovision 2015 acts
- Spain: Will Edurne sing at Eurovision 2015?
- Armenia: Should Iveta Mukuchyan sing at Eurovision 2015?
38:00 – 43:26 TOP 50 TRACKS OF 2014
43:27 – END Old school Eurovision