Before the fun and festivities of the Orange Carpet this evening — there’s the little case of six more second rehearsals! The Automatic Qualifiers return to Expo Tel Aviv to rehearse for the second time. Will anyone see their chances improve with another run-through?
Israel, France, Spain, Italy, the United Kingdom and Germany will be back with us this morning. See the full running order of all their second rehearsals and press conferences below!
May 11: Second Rehearsals at Eurovision 2019
Here’s who’ll be taking to the Eurovision stage today for their second rehearsal — and at what times.
- 10:00-10:20 Israel: Kobi Marimi, “Home”
- 10:25-10:45 France: Bilal Hassani, “Roi”
- 10:50-11:10 Spain: Miki, “La venda”
- 11:15-11:35 Italy: Mahmood, “Soldi”
- 11:40-12:00 United Kingdom: Michael Rice, “Bigger Than Us”
- 12:05-12:25 Germany: S!sters, “Sister”
Second rehearsals will once again be posted together in groups of three together, as we let you know what – if any – changes have been made to staging.
You can also catch some of our reactions to the songs LIVE through the wiwibloggs livestream. Today, we’ll be covering everything in just one livestream – so either catch us live, or watch back on catchup for all the details! All times are given in Israeli local time (CET +1, GMT +2) and subject to change:
- 09:50-12:35 — Day Eight Livestream: Israel, France, Spain, Italy, UK, Germany
And of course, you’ll be able to hear our thoughts through our reaction videos, which we’ll be uploading in groups once again. Make sure you’re subscribed and keeping an eye on wiwi.tv for all this video content!
Eurovision 2019: Press Conference Times
After their second rehearsal, each act will have a Press Conference in the press centre. We’ll be on hand to film each one and you’ll be able to find them on the wiwibloggs website and YouTube after their conclusion.
Find a list of times for each acts’ Press Conference below:
- 11:05-11:25 Israel: Kobi Marimi, “Home”
- 11:30-11:50 France: Bilal Hassani, “Roi”
- 11:55-12:15 Spain: Miki, “La venda”
- 12:20-12:40 Italy: Mahmood, “Soldi”
- 12:45-13:05 United Kingdom: Michael Rice, “Bigger Than Us”
- 13:10-13:30 Germany: S!sters, “Sister”
Orange Carpet 2019
Then, this evening, the Orange Carpet — not Red! — will be live from Habima Square. The event starts at 19:00 Israeli time (18:00 CET), with entrants appearing in order of their semi-final draw — with Tamta up first.
Israel’s Kobi Marimi will be the last of the automatic qualifiers to take to the carpet. We’ll be covering the event across our social media and on YouTube, so make sure you’re following along for all the glitz and glamour.
Whose second rehearsal are you most excited for today? Do you think the odds will change once more? Let us know all of your thoughts in the comments down below!