The Wiwi Jury — our in-house panel of music unprofessionals — is busy reviewing the songs competing in this year’s national finals for Eurovision. As we planned this musical journey across Europe, we just couldn’t leave Germany off our itinerary!
As such we are reviewing all 10 songs sung by ten acts who are competing in Unser Lied für Stockholm. Each of our participating jurors — who hail from Spain, New Zealand, Iceland, Austria, the United Kingdom, Australia, Romania, Portugal, Russia, Greece, the Czech Republic and Germany — review the each song and award it a score out of 10. The scores are then averaged for the Wiwi Jury Verdict.
You can click the name of each song to read our complete review. You can also click on the name of the artist for an interview where available.
Unser Lied für Stockholm reviews and rankings
- Jamie-Lee Kriewitz “Ghost” (7.67)
- Joco “Full Moon” (6.54)
- Avantasia “Mystery of a Blood Red Rose” (6.42)
- Gregorian “Masters of Chant” (6.29)
- Alex Diehl “Nur ein Lied” (5.96)
- Luxuslärm “Solange Liebe in mir wohnt” (5.88)
- Keøma “Protected” (5.83)
- Ella Endlich “Adrenalin” (5.63)
- Woods of Birnam “Lift Me Up (From the Underground)” (5.25)
- Laura Pinski “Under the Sun We Are One” (3.58)