Forty acts will compete at the Eurovision Song Contest in Vienna, but there can only be one winner. To help you make an informed decision about where to cast your vote, the Wiwi Jury—our in-house panel of music un-professionals—has previewed and reviewed each of this year’s acts. It’s hard work being honest, but somebody has to do it.
Our jury consists of 29 jurors who hail from Albania, Austria, Australia, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Finland, Georgia, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Romania, Russia, Spain, the UK and the US. We are truly international, y’all! Each juror assesses each song independently, and then awards each song a score from 0 to 10. The highest and lowest scores are then dropped to determine the Wiwi Jury average.
You can read the completed reviews by clicking on the COUNTRY name. The artist name will take you to an interview or further coverage, while the song title will take you to the lyrics.
EUROVISION 2015 REVIEWS AND RANKINGS
Click on the country name to read the review.
- Estonia: Elina & Stig with “Goodbye to Yesterday” (8.50)
- Sweden: Måns Zelmerlöw with “Heroes” (8.44)
- Norway: Mørland & Debrah Scarlett with “A Monster Like Me” (8.37)
- Belgium: Loïc Nottet with “Rhythm Inside” (8.31)
- Spain: Edurne with “Amanecer” (8.26) *
- Azerbaijan: Elnur Huseynov with “Hour of the Wolf” (8.26) *
- Slovenia: Maraaya with “Here for You” (8.11)
- Iceland: María Ólafsdóttir with “Unbroken” (8.09)
- Albania: Elhaida Dani with “I’m Alive” (8.02)
- Latvia: Aminata Savadogo with “Love Injected” (7.89)
- Georgia: Nina Sublatti with “Warrior” (7.67)
- Australia: Guy Sebastian with “Tonight Again” (7.54)
- Germany: Ann Sophie with “Black Smoke” (7.41)
- Italy: Il Volo with “Grande Amore”(7.31)
- Armenia: Genealogy with “Face the Shadow” (7.19)
- Russia: Polina Gagarina with “A Million Voices” (7.06)
- Lithuania: Monika & Vaidas with “This Time” (7.0)
- The Netherlands: Trijntje with “Walk Along” (6.65)
- Israel: Nadav Guedj with “Golden Boy” (6.53)
- Belarus: Uzari & Maimuna with “Time” (6.52)
- Malta: Amber with “Warrior” (6.41)
- FYR Macedonia: Daniel Kajmakoski with “Lisja esenski” (6.26)
- Romania: Voltaj with “De La Capat” (6.13)
- Ireland: Molly Sterling with “Playing with Numbers” (6.07)
- Serbia: Bojana Stamenov with “Beauty Never Lies” (6.0)
- France: Lisa Angell with “N’oubliez Pas” (5.98)
- Czech Republic: Marta Jandová and Václav Noid Bárta with “Hope Never Dies” (5.7)
- Montenegro: Knez with “Adio” (5.63) *
- Switzerland: Mélanie Réne with “Time to Shine” (5.63) *
- Poland: Monika Kuszynska with “In The Name Of Love” (5.5)
- Greece: Maria-Elena Kyriakou with “One Last Breath” (5.43)
- Hungary: Boggie with “Wars for Nothing” (4.83)
- United Kingdom: Electro Velvet with “Still in Love with You” (4.76)
- Austria: The MakeMakes with “I Am Yours” (4.69)
- Denmark: Anti Social Media with “The Way You Are” (4.61)
- Portugal: Leonor Andrade with “Há Um Mar Que Nos Separa” (4.26)
- Cyprus: John Karayiannis with “One Thing I Should Have Done” (4.11)
- Moldova: Eduard Romanyuta with “I Want Your Love” (3.89)
- San Marino: Michele Perniola and Anita with “Chain of Lights” (3.61)
- Finland: Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät with “Aina mun pitää” (2.13)
* Ties are broken by preferential vote. For Spain and Azerbaijan, of our 29 jurors, 16 rated Spain more highly than Azerbaijan, and 13 rated Azerbaijan more highly than Spain. For Montenegro and Switzerland, of our 29 jurors, 14 rated Montenegro more highly than Switzerland, 13 rated Switzerland more highly than Montenegro, and two rated them equally.
- Wiwi Jury: Read all of our 2014 reviews and rankings
- Wiwi Jury: Read all of our 2013 reviews and rankings
- Wiwi Jury: Read all of our 2012 reviews and rankings
You can keep up-to-date on the latest Eurovision news and gossip by following the team on Twitter @wiwibloggs and by liking our Facebook page.
What is the point of this Eurovision in the last 15 years?
It became political. Balcan countries are sharing top points between themselves, as well as Scandinavia, and almost can say for the other territories.
The original idea of Eurovision was for each contry in the Europe, to represent its culture, language and nation. Unfortunately all those three things are gone!
90% of them are singing on english! No body cares about the music/song quality! Very sad! If you look more crazy, or If you’re gay or tranvestit…there is much more chance to win.
Nina with you, and you have won
Well done Nina, Georgia is the winner
georgia winner go go nina
Interesting to see the Wiw Jury votes ranked. It must be embarrassing to have the light weight fluff from Sweden so high. You would hope the Wiwi Jury would demand more than plastic pop.
how can I vote? what is the number?
I agree with most of the list, except that I think Sweden is overrated big time and Latvia should really be higher. Anyway, let’s hope for a nice and memorable Eurovision week. *Confetti*
COME ON WIWIBLOGGS!! There is two more songs and we haven’t had a review in a whole week!!! It can’t be that time consuming to upload the reviews for Armenia and SPAIN :*. Please, get a move on!
When the final result be available ? I’m desperate!
This is gonna be a close call… Awesome!!
I’m so happy that Sweden isn’t a #1.
Sad that Loic is no longer at #1 <//////3
BUT Estonia is a terrific choice! I hope really badly that Italy and Sweden score lower.
Will NEVER understand the hype around the Iceland entry. :/
For me till now in TOP 15 , so overrated in voting are songs from 1.Belgium 2.Albania 4.Latvia 5.Georgia 7.Germany 8.Russia 9.Lithuania 14.F.Y.R Macedonia
Greece and Portugal are so underrated
Deea: Have yuo herd Georgien and Sloveniens song. Oh my god; thats awfull song
ahahahaha iceland..if that stupid piece of a ‘song’ proceeds,there will be a tragedy.
This years is so much better than last years songs im loving so many of them this year compared to about 6 songs last year.
I like most of this years entries, but I’m waiting for live performances inside the contest to decide my personal winner. However, there are 2 songs that I just couldn’t listen till the end: Finland and Iceland. Today I made an effort and listen live performance for Unbroken. Sorry, I don’t want to be rude, but I hear better vocals when I go to karaoke. I honestly do! Maybe the Wiwi Jury voted considering studio version of this song, but in Eurovision playback is not allowed…
G E O r G i a <3
BELGIUM FOR THE WIN :))))
that was very rude
this google translation of what per said
?????: Have you heard the Georgian song, she screams like an old whore. (to use your own words)
?????: Har du hört Georgiens låt, HON skriker som en gammal hora. (för att använda dina egna ord)
Albania, Georgia, Germany, Russia , Lithuania for me so overrated in voting.
Portugal, United Kindgom, Switzerland, Serbia,Greece, Denmark so underrated .
Georgia should be 1.
You people suck cocks!!! 😛 you can’t vote!!!!
Iceland still leading? Where is common sense?
Ok this is bad!!! stop the jury thing now!!!! Albania 2nd while Iceland is 1st and Greece is that low?????
Come on Iceland first while Albania second and Russia forth you are kidding right? Dislike. Albania and Russia love your songs.
In “songs left to review” you could delete Germany….
get outta here, John. Youre no more but an ignorant prick. i absolutely adore lithuania’s song and im happy that it is being appreciated somewhere, because its too underrated everywhere else.
Germany, Russia, Lithuania and Ireland so overrated
Portugal and Switzerland underrated
I find Iceland too overrated, and Greece way underrated. I mean Iceland´s entry is ok, but no way can it stand in a scale from 0 to 10, 2.5 points above Greece, or even 2 above Ireland, Serbia or France. Just no. In my opinion of course! =)
Iceland 1st and Lithuania 3rd so far??! Long life randomness …
Lithuania overrated and Greece underrated, but I agree for 100% with the score of Cyprus, it bores me to death..
@PP, yeah portugal and Malta underrated with those scores. who are those people who make the reviews. probably not juries
@Martin, these are not predicitons. These are verdicts based on judges personal tastes. And Greece is not good this year. But it will qualify, cause it’s Greece, they could send absolute and utter sh*t and still go through.
Seriously? You ranked Greece below Serbia, Romania, Switzerland, Czech Republic and Montenegro? Wow, these predictions are pretty bad.
It’s not amazing, but should be just above Lithuania.
Lithuania, The Netherlands and Ireland for me are so overrated with score , especially Litnuania and Ireland.
Apr 14, 2015 @ 13:17:30 I hate Icelandic song. Hate. She screams like and old whore. Just no.”
Maybe you have met old whores as you seem to know how they sound. No. You should not comment at all if you need to be that rude.
Gooo Albania Love your song
I can’t wait to see a review for Albania
I’m alive…. The best
In my opinion Montenegro is too underrated…
I can’t wait to see a review for Spain …
I hate Icelandic song. Hate. She screams like and old whore. Just no.
I really hope the jury steps up and kicks Lithuania, the Netherlands and Israel out of the top ten and give good songs a space.