It’s been almost two months since the energetic, high-maintenance event that was Eurovision 2021 — our first Eurovision in two years. Plenty of songs have charted all across the continent (and beyond!) since May. Other songs made it onto playlists of the different streaming platforms. We all had a favourite or two coming into the contest, and many of us left with a different tune stuck in our heads.
Italy’s winning track “Zitti e buoni”, Ukraine’s “SHUM”, Cyprus’ “El Diablo”, and Finland’s “Dark Side”, to name a few, placed well in charts in many countries.
And we can’t get “Mata Hari” from Azerbaijan’s Efendi or Serbia’s “Loco Loco” by Hurricane out of our heads.
This year wasn’t without semi-final fan favourite casualties either — Croatia’s entry “Tick-Tock” and Romania’s “Amnesia” also proved successful with viral Spotify charts after their early elimination.
But now it’s time for you to let us know which Eurovision 2021 songs you are still listening to. So pull out your iPhone and warm up your Spotify playlists to see which tracks you’ve played the most, and then vote in our poll.
You can vote for as many songs as you’d like, but you can only vote one time: be sure to click the box next to each song before pressing submit. The poll will close on 30 July.
In order to discourage fans from manipulating the results, you will not be able to see the full results after voting. Sorry ’bout it.
Poll: Which Eurovision 2021 songs are you still listening to?
Past poll winners
Rather than stressing out over the results, why not review our past winners of this poll:
- 2020: Daði & Gagnamagnið – “Think About Things” (Iceland)
- 2019: Mahmood – “Soldi” (Italy)
- 2018: Eleni Foureira – “Fuego” (Cyprus)
- 2017: Blanche – “City Lights” (Belgium)
- 2016: Michal Szpak – “Color of Your Life” (Poland)
- 2015: Måns Zelmerlöw – “Heroes” (Sweden)
- 2014: Mei Finegold – “Same Heart” (Israel)
- 2013: Cezar – “It’s My Life” (Romania)
- 2012: Jedward – “Waterline” (Ireland)
- 2011: Eric Saade – “Popular” (Sweden)
- 2010: maNga – “We Could Be the Same” (Turkey)
Who did you vote for in the poll? Which Eurovision 2021 songs can you not get out of your head? Let us know in the comments below.